Hi Threre, Nicolas Here

Nicolas

Hi,

A bit about my self, For the last 2 years I have been reading a book about personal development and it does change me in a way, but out off all books that I've read I think I forgot most of it instead applying it on my life. So I want to try to applying it here so it will help me remember what I've learn.

Nicolas

well these are a few that I liked.

Andy Shaw : A Bug Free Mind
Michael Singer: Surrender experiments, The Untethered Soul
Napoleon Hill: Outwitting the Devil.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Welcome Nicolas. I know what you mean. I believe focus is important in this. If a book has 20 new ideas, you're not going to be able to take in all 20 and work on all 20.
Pick one good idea or no more than three that you really like. It can take practice to make it more automatic. You can go back to the book later and pick more to work on, or just set it aside and find something from a new book.

Hello Nicholas, I haven't read the books you mention but here are some to try:

“Ask for the Moon and Get It!” by Percy Ross ----- A great inspiration

“Awaken the Giant Within” by Anthony Robbins. -------I big book but well worth reading , you will really get to know yourself

“The Power of Your Subconscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy. -------------- An easy book to read , one of my favorites

“Getting what you Want” by J H Brennan. This may not still be in print, try your library.

I'm sure there are dozens more, the more you read the messages will sink into your subconscious although you may not remember them
they will be there in the background. I hope you find companionship and ideas on the forum. Best wishes