Hi there! I'm excited to be here. :D

Etheric Archives

Advisor Member
Hello,

My name is Eva and I can't lie... I'm a total personal development "junkie," lol. So much so, that I co-created a self-development website. Anyway, I'm super excited to meet and converse with others who are interested in the exact same thing... self-betterment, but most importantly, the betterment of us all. :)

See you around, everybody!

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Please shorten your signature area to 5 or 6 rows, it's a new rule I posted. Or I will shorten it for you. Sorry.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Thanks! It's ok, the rule didn't exist before. After seeing how long yours was I felt it was needed. I know other forums do have similar rules.

My opinion in web marketing is that you're way better off with shorter, low key signatures anyway. Content is king. Get people interested in you and what you have to say and they will want to see more. Too strong advertising and people can distrust your intent and be much less likely to click.

Etheric Archives

Advisor Member
Thanks! It's ok, the rule didn't exist before. After seeing how long yours was I felt it was needed. I know other forums do have similar rules.

My opinion in web marketing is that you're way better off with shorter, low key signatures anyway. Content is king. Get people interested in you and what you have to say and they will want to see more. Too strong advertising and people can distrust your intent and be much less likely to click.
Thank you for the tips! :)