Hi Everyone! Who here's is on the same endless journey?

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Mick, (25 yo) from the Netherlands, and I've been involved in the forum for a short period of time now. The reason for being here is to share my 2 cents on personal development and to read other people's opinion on the matter, as I find self-improvement very fascinating.

Due to my own life experiences I've started a personal development website that focuses on the power of the mind. If you want to learn more about my story please go here.

I'm looking to help as many people as I possibly can and leave a positive impact on the world. I'm always open for any discussions so please hit me up if you disagree with something because I do like to hear your perspective.

I truly believe that you can achieve anything in your life that you want. I believe in setting higher standards for our own lives and living up to those standards. Personally, I focus a bunch on the power of the mind because this is in my opinion where everything starts - from health, wealth, relationships, all the way up to friendships, productivity, and happiness.

I think that in this day and age, too many people focus on short-term strategies that neglect the long-term focus that we should have for long-term happiness and ultimately true fulfillment. Let's focus on some of life's most important principles and then try to master these in order to become the best possible version of ourselves and live the highest quality of life.

Feel free to let me know what you think or ask any questions if you've got some :)

All the best,
Mick