Here's My Favorite Motivational Video - What's Yours..

Ricky O' Shea

Here's a short video by Les Brown that's a great motivation booster.. I've watched a few motivational video's in my day but this has to be my favorite.. If you like this video and want to view similar video's then plug the keyword "Les Brown Motivational Videos" into Google and you'll get dozens of awesome motivational video's to watch.

What's your favorite motivational video? Hit reply and share, let's start a roller coaster motivation thread.. (y)

kathyjoyce

Not heard of Les Brown, but very motivating video! I agree that watching a lot of the news on tv can make you feel negative, so I am very selective in what I watch. I don't think we're born negative though. It's conditioning from well meaning parents, and associating with negative thinking people that can have you believe you can't do something. I find Bob Proctor very inspirational and always feel inspired after watching him talk on video.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Great video Les Brown is great with content, action steps and motivation. here is one of my favorites from Ray lewis

Alex Payne

Hey guys! I am big on the motivational videos. I watch/listen to them before I work out, when I'm feeling down or just to get a little inspiration boost.
Here is one of my most favorite ones. (Hope you enjoy it!)

allanrsm

Coaching Member
This is my favorite...I watch it daily and is a really phenomenal video when you are feeling down and just want to get back up! It features predominantly Les Brown and Eric Thomas, 2 motivational speakers that I really feel a connection with as they have a brilliant way of delivering their message in a manner that instills confidence and the "can do" emotions!

Enjoy

simone

Very great video. I will post a video which strike me.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Here is a incredible video great content and powerful energy delivered by Dr Bounce Back. check this out

Heart&MindofaLeader

Here's a short video by Les Brown that's a great motivation booster.. I've watched a few motivational video's in my day but this has to be my favorite.. If you like this video and want to view similar video's then plug the keyword "Les Brown Motivational Videos" into Google and you'll get dozens of awesome motivational video's to watch.

What's your favorite motivational video? Hit reply and share, let's start a roller coaster motivation thread.. (y)

Great motivational video!

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
This is the best for me, I'm really pumped up again after watching it a millions times!

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
Great messages! "Guard your mind against negative programming" and "have to WANT success" and "start saying I can do this... just haven't figured it out yet." Thanks!

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
Amazing....

"I now command my subconscious mind to direct me in helping as many people as possible alive today to better their lives by giving me the strength, the emotion the persuasion the humor the brevity whatever it takes to show these people to get these people to change their lives now."