Help with work

I have had depression last few years. Problems with booze. Im also neurotic ! I have tried to get help but services are terrible where i live. I have had a few rows with people in work. Some complaints have been made. Now a lot of people won't talk to me or accept my apology. I am willing to change but people just want to keep grudges.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

I have had depression last few years. Problems with booze. Im also neurotic ! I have tried to get help but services are terrible where i live. I have had a few rows with people in work. Some complaints have been made. Now a lot of people won't talk to me or accept my apology. I am willing to change but people just want to keep grudges.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear about this. I've heard a lot of good things about AA. You might look into it.

VEM

The important thing is you're trying to improve. You must back up your apologies with no longer being rowdy. Beyond that, you have to deal with it and move on if these colleagues still want nothing to do with you.
I agree with Todd. I think if you follow his plan of action you'll slowly move into a better state of mind and life environment.

Barry you realize and have identified your problems and you must put emotional force, a strong will behind your efforts to get better. There not being much professional help for you does not mean you can't do it on your own. Please don't think that. I would still try and seek professional help and at the same time continue making an effort on your own. At work, like Todd said, stop being rowdy and show them you've changed but definitely don't expect them to become friendly with you quickly. Obviously this has been going on for some time, correct me if I'm wrong. If the rowdiness has been going on for awhile then its gonna take some time to reverse what has happened. You are in the process of doing that but you MUST HAVE PATIENCE.

Barry you're not alone in this journey. You have us, the people on this website that do care about their fellow travelers. If you ever want to talk on the phone if you think that will help you then you let me know through a private message.

MoreSuccess

Administrator
Staff member
Good suggestions here. Sometimes one has to hit rock bottom to be disgusted enough to make some radical changes in your life. Throwing away all the current beliefs and behaviors that aren't working and trying some new ones. Most people don't like change, nor do they want to think they have faulty beliefs. It was a long time ago but I went through that. I think it's important to avoid blaming anyone else and only look to what you can do differently yourself. You can't usually change other people so blaming them is essentially letting them distract you from personal development, don't give them that power over you.

Hey, i know its hard to get out of dipression, and its hard to find some answers how to get out of it. With my depression i found pills that helps me. I found them here: https://nootropicboost.com. You can search there for stacks which helps with dipression! Hope it will helpfull for you.