Hello! My name is SarBelle and I've just started a blog in an attempt to help people

sarbelle

So I basically decided to started a blog with a mixture of personal development, self-help and some of my experiences. I feel confident but people are not very responsive (including my friends). I feel like I'm giving the best advice I can but I'm not too sure, can you please give me advice on how I can improve my guides/ advice https://sarbelle.wixsite.com/blog

Id really appreciate it, kind regards, SarBelle

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Welcome sarbelle. In future postings please restrict promoting your blog in the signature line per the forum rules, otherwise they are at risk of being removed or edited. Thanks!

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
Hi Sarbelle,

It's natural that other people aren't as passionate about these topics and don't really want your advice. I'm growing a blog as well and hope to share my 2 cents of insight.

How long have you been doing it for? Because this is going to take you years to blow up unless you win the lottery.

If you're serious about your blog, you might want to invest in your own website, as you don't own Wix. As for tips about the content, keep putting it out there and keep adding value to people's lives.

It's not as glamorous as it seems, but if you truly love to do it, you'll get there and enjoy the process.

All the best,
Mick