Hello and glad to join this community

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Deny D. Ritz and I've been a long-time learner of personal development. It all started when I read 7 Habits of Highly Successful Teens as a teenager. The book is lost now but I remember doing the exercises and looking back at them a few years later to see how much I've grown.

Right now, I'm using personal development techniques (such as meditation using brainwaves) to focus on increasing my wealth. I have some success with it but I'm looking to take it to the next level and achieve a life of financial freedom (who's with me?). Sometimes I still feel confused and uncertain about what to do, so I'm joining this community to see if I can help other people and maybe receive help in return myself :)

I've spent some time working the music industry, although right now I am building an online business by writing a blog. If you guys are bloggers too, then I'd love to network and maybe collaborate some time! I'm mostly a shy and thinking type of person, although I've been known to become extrovert depending on the conditions.

I hope to get to know you guys better as we interact in this forum. Looking forward to creating change together.

Cheers!

scott

Hi Deny, I am also on the blogging path (standing at the beginning of the path looking along it, so far). In fact I am browsing this forum doing market research. I am putting together a blog about personal developement

What is your blog about, is it up and running yet?
I'd be interested to hear any tips you have.
I've been researching to find the best way to set up a blog for earning money.

Here is what I know so far:

Blogging as a business is not easy or quick money, but requires persistance and patients (it might take 6 month or more to see a good amount of traffic) (MANY bloggers are saying that traffic doesn't come straight away and that people fail just because they give up too soon).

Google likes long posts (thousands of words).

Get a domain from the start, that looks more professional and shortens your URLs(google likes short URLs). Also if you change it later you're back to square one with the search engine ranking.

Get hosting and install wordpress CMS (content management system). Don't use wordpress.com (which is very restrictive).

Write for people, tweak search engines. Google changes it algorithm periodically and the SEO people keep getting shot down by this, plus it's in googles interests to give people what they want so in the long run a good website and what google persives to be a good website is bound to get closer and closer.

Only use one H1 html tag (SEO tweak).

Also here are a couple of youtube channels I found useful:
'Income School' about blogging to earn money - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytOqtKYpACcWMD14UjhSeQ
Dan Lok's channel about wealth - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_6DXZROU29pLvgQdCx4Ww

Lastly, have you read 'The Richest Man in Babylon' and 'Think and Grow Rich'. I recomend both, I listened to both on youtube

well thats all from me, look forward to hearing from you.
Scott

Last edited: