Hello, a little introduction

Plokoon111

Hello my name is Kyle, and I am happy to have found this place. Looks to be quite a bit of good information. I am 25 years old in Pennsylvania. I am on a mission, and hope to grow and learn how to better my life experience realizing there isn't a end point, but a journey. I am a shy guy most of my younger life but as I got older I was more talkative. I have self esteem issues, that are getting a bit better. They came from since I am skinny, and most people think I'm not even 25 but 19 years old, and people picked on me in school years. Luckily that doesn't matter to me today, as there are more important matters. I have also dealt with anxiety the past 6 years on and off and in the past few years at the worst. Two years ago I was taking to much supplements, and vitamins that I accidently scared myself, and started to randomly experience disequibrium, which worried me to no end with visits to the doctor. After a few months I adapted and got over it, but then started to deal with this constant throat pain where it hurts to talk, which impacts me at times today and makes me not want to socialize when that happens. Going to an ENT, nuerologist, cardiologist, everything is checking out fine. I had to give up coffee which was causing vertigo, but I started Temple University, which I got accepted into the art school, which I was so proud of but I started going and I got so stressed out, I started getting chest pain after eating anything, other strange things which made everyday hectic. And now ever since that happens, its really hard for me to eat greasy food or a lot of food because it makes me light headed and strange feeling. I dropped out of temple because of that scary experience but also because of a change of heart. Its annoying, but I still move on. I have accomplished a lot though, graduating from highschool, playing in rock bands, being an accomplished musician in drumming and guitar playing, wonderful friends, family, and my various other hobbies such as following the Eagles, and NFL, weather, hanging with friends, ect. But I am in a part of my life where I want to start getting things together, relationship wise, confidence, feeling better. I have taken steps such as going to the gym again, which it has been 5 weeks now! Being more organized, taking care of things better like my car or room. Being more insertive, and challenging my self. I still deal with the burden of these annoying whack a mole health symptoms, but I try my best to ignore and plow through them because they are only a tiny piece of my day, Relationship wise, my longest relationship was maybe a month, and I hooked up, and dated a few times, but I can't seem to keep them going. I know my confidence needs to be better, and my outlook ect. I feel that being tired during parts of the day, make it impossible to be those things, but when I am energized I am the most positive person, people told me that! But anyhow, a lot to read but hope you enjoyed some introduction on what I want to do, and hope to be!

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Welcome Plokoon. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. You're young and have a lot of time to improve in the areas you'd like. I didn't have any long relationships either around your age, and there is a positive side of not getting locked down with one person too early anyway. Sorry to hear of the health challenges. It sounds like you have food sensitivity issues. I've had that myself, whether getting older and/or food manufacturers putting more chemicals in our food. Two friends of mine have had problems with food as well, and have to restrict what they eat. It can often be really hard to track down what exactly caused the problem.

By the way, I recommend breaking long posts out into paragraphs, makes it a little easier to read :)

Plokoon111

Hello! Yeah, I usually do use paragraphs but that didn't seem to be the case here haha.
But I have a plan and have been learning and reading a lot. Despite having problems here and there I still challenge myself and do not put myself down.