Health Benefits Of Yoga

Kam

Coaching Member
Yoga today enjoys a massive popularity across the globe for being an ancient mind and body practice, and also commands respect and admiration in most countries. Blending virtues of meditation, relaxation, physical postures and breaking exercises, Yoga may be a 5000-years old ancient practice yet it continues to enrich lives and deliver total wellness to us: its adherents.
  1. Improved posture and flexibility
  2. Energy level is increased
  3. Inner calm
  4. Stress relief
  5. Weight loss
  6. A boost to immunity system
  7. Stimulation of organs
  8. Removal of toxins from the body
  9. Overall health and wellness

madkhaos

Coaching Member
Here are some more huge health benefits:

Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
Betters your bone health
Increases your blood flow
Drains your lymph's and boosts immunity

That is HUGE, like Todd said its amazing how much benefits come from Yoga. It's a great way to balance your life.

Thanks, great share.

Reactions: Kam
H

Hamidi Reid

I find Yoga immensely beneficial to start my days giving me higher levels of energy along with an inner sense of calm which helps you deal with any unexpected problems occurring during the day...I also find it gives me more stamina throughout my day!

Simant

Yoga make good and happy healthy life. some benefits of yoga given below.
  1. Yoga makes the body strong & flexible.
  2. The mind becomes extremely capable.
  3. Yoga destroys disease, depression & pain,
  4. Health, happiness & divinity all Yogis gain.

john_268

Yoga is indeed becoming one of the most effective management for low back pain. However, one should never overdo it, otherwise back pain might aggravate. Hence, it is safe to seek medical approval before enrolling into a yoga class if back pain is a problem experienced.I never tried yoga before, but I know it works from other people. When I first experienced back pain a friend recommended me Eden Physio.They provided the most effective treatment based on my individual needs.

Last edited: