Have You Ever Been To see A Psychic?

Dreek Lass

If it were not for my grandmother and her many predictions that came into fruition over he years, then I would still think that psychics were just something mystical and made up. So I can see how those that did not have the same experience as me, would discredit the fact that people are able to know and tell he future.

A lot of people, because of social conditioning, are scared to go and see a psychic and think that they are somehow sinning if they do so. My grand mother phoned us once, ad let me and my mother know that something bad was going to happen that night. Within ten minutes, the phone rang, my mother and I looked at one another, and when my mother answered the phone it was a cousin of ours telling us that my older sister was in hospital.

Have you ever been to see a psychic? if so, what was the experience like?

pafjlh

Well, I am a spiritual person, but I do believe there are those who do have the gift of prophecy. I think on some level we all do. You know like when you have that feeling something bad will happen and it does. Also, when you have that feeling in you gut that you shouldn't do something and its right in telling you that. These are both ways in which we all have that sixth sense to see into the future, for some of us this gift is just more defined then it is for others.

As for whether I have ever went to see a psychic does calling one count? Yes, I know you can find some real phonies when doing this, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. However, I did have one experience with a phone psychic almost twenty years ago that I never forgot because this person was right on the money. I asked them questions about a sister who was dealing with a health crisis and they told me that she would get through it with the help of someone with the initial R. Turns out that the first name of the doctor brought in on her case some months later was Richard. I asked them about my parents who were both not in the best of health. They said my father would have a scare later in the year that could threaten his life, but if he pulled through he would have another five years. As for my mother he saw ten more good years. This was 1994 in November of that year my father nearly died from a bleeding ulcer. Five years later in 1999 he died in his sleep due to complications with Congestive Heart Failure. Mother mother did have ten good years for the most part, but in 2005 became seriously ill at the beginning of the year which left her bed ridden, and she died in July of that years. To this day I still freak out thinking about this psychic reading and I highly doubt I will ever forget it.

zararina

Coaching Member
I have never seek a psychic intentionally although when I meet someone telling he is somewhat psychic, I tried to ask some things regarding my future or what he or she might be seeing on me.

Dreek Lass

Well, I am a spiritual person, but I do believe there are those who do have the gift of prophecy. I think on some level we all do. You know like when you have that feeling something bad will happen and it does. Also, when you have that feeling in you gut that you shouldn't do something and its right in telling you that. These are both ways in which we all have that sixth sense to see into the future, for some of us this gift is just more defined then it is for others.

As for whether I have ever went to see a psychic does calling one count? Yes, I know you can find some real phonies when doing this, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. However, I did have one experience with a phone psychic almost twenty years ago that I never forgot because this person was right on the money. I asked them questions about a sister who was dealing with a health crisis and they told me that she would get through it with the help of someone with the initial R. Turns out that the first name of the doctor brought in on her case some months later was Richard. I asked them about my parents who were both not in the best of health. They said my father would have a scare later in the year that could threaten his life, but if he pulled through he would have another five years. As for my mother he saw ten more good years. This was 1994 in November of that year my father nearly died from a bleeding ulcer. Five years later in 1999 he died in his sleep due to complications with Congestive Heart Failure. Mother mother did have ten good years for the most part, but in 2005 became seriously ill at the beginning of the year which left her bed ridden, and she died in July of that years. To this day I still freak out thinking about this psychic reading and I highly doubt I will ever forget it.

I agree. I think that we all have the ability to see - well feel is more of an accurate word - what is coming next. We are trained from birth though, to look outside of ourselves for the answers, and to ignore those subtle signals that come form inside. Some, fortunately, cannot ignore those impulses though. They have visions, hear things, dream things. It is amazing. If it was not for my grand mother and her proving that being psychic was VERY real, then I would probably be as much as a skeptic as most other people. I love that other people, such as yourself, have experienced undeniable psychic experiences too. I don't think that psychics are looking into the future, as so many like to put it. They are reading the current energy - which, let's not forget always has the ability to change - and that is how they make their predictions.

alexbinaaci

If it were not for my grandmother and her many predictions that came into fruition over he years, then I would still think that psychics were just something mystical and made up. So I can see how those that did not have the same experience as me, would discredit the fact that people are able to know and tell he future.

A lot of people, because of social conditioning, are scared to go and see a psychic and think that they are somehow sinning if they do so. My grand mother phoned us once, ad let me and my mother know that something bad was going to happen that night. Within ten minutes, the phone rang, my mother and I looked at one another, and when my mother answered the phone it was a cousin of ours telling us that my older sister was in hospital.

Have you ever been to see a psychic? if so, what was the experience like?

In this matter you have to take advice from the psychic so you can get clarity on these issues.

M

Molly

I agree. I think that we all have the ability to see - well feel is more of an accurate word - what is coming next. We are trained from birth though, to look outside of ourselves for the answers, and to ignore those subtle signals that come form inside. Some, fortunately, cannot ignore those impulses though. They have visions, hear things, dream things. It is amazing. If it was not for my grand mother and her proving that being psychic was VERY real, then I would probably be as much as a skeptic as most other people. I love that other people, such as yourself, have experienced undeniable psychic experiences too. I don't think that psychics are looking into the future, as so many like to put it. They are reading the current energy - which, let's not forget always has the ability to change - and that is how they make their predictions.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I think each person has the ability to see beyond the present moment. I believe it is the power of intuition which allows us to be psychic.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyDigitalpoint

Advisor Member
My paternal grandmother had also psychic powers, but I can hardly remember her. However my father used to say that I inherited her powers when I began to predict future things without even realizing it, because those events used to come through premonitory dreams, including one related to me in which I was running through a wall of fire trying to avoid that a car hit me.

When I woke up and told my mother about this vivid dream, she thought I was trying to miss school for a day and forced me to go anyway. That day a car crash near my school hit me and broke my arm. Since that moment, I began to dig in my grandmother's book arsenal and found many books about ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) that made me believe in psychics.

However with the pass of the time I realized that many of them are just scam, and I'm so sorry because I put aside my psychic side, and seem that I have lost such gift.