Have bad luck? The Universe is trying to tell you something

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
After a week from hell, I am currently taking a leave of absence from work for a few months. With lots of reflection time, I realize bad things don't happen to us. They often react of us and sometimes, with good intentions. I believe the Universe was trying to tell me something important that day...

I wrote a blog about what I believe the Universe is trying to tell you. These are based on my own experiences. A positive outlook during hard times is so important ! Let me know what you think

https://angelalundrigan11.wixsite.c...-The-Universe-Is-Trying-To-Tell-You-Something

:)

Hi Ang

I had a read and agree with most of your points. However, I would say that the Universe may not be telling you something, but rather you are telling yourself something. Let me expand on this a little without writing a book. :)

Now - I don't presume to know what you went through, but if you had to leave work for a bit, it was obviously something serious enough for you to take a step back and reassess things. And I can only relate to this via my own life with ordeals that I went through (with hindsight), I realized that it was always me that set those roadblocks or ordeals up because I had outgrown a situation in life or was walking a path in life which was not compatible with my inner self. Of course, I had some awareness to know that was the case, but continued despite knowing better. When I took stock later, I realized that everything is cause and effect, so I reviewed any actions which brought me to that situation. Then I just forgave myself and others which really helped :)

The fact that you are on this site and blogging about it means that you are dealing with it in a positive fashion and are being reflective. That indicates personal growth!

Hopefully, you can take solace in that.

I hope that your ordeal isn't health related. If so, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Elhama

Coaching Member
Hi Ang.,
I liked what you wrote in your blog. I agree with you that a person should listen to themselves. I think they should not ignore what is told to them by their inner pure voice because when that inner voice is really pure, it with no doubt tells the absolute truth. I believe that Allah "God" put that pure natural voice inside our hearts to guide us to the right path to take. It is like the candle light or the stars rays of light in a darkest night. Sometimes, that voice becomes the only light we have in the darkest hours .

I think also, to take time to estimate a life situation, is a very right thing to do and that time may be the most useful time in one's life. After all, staying in a mess without considering to make the necessary assessment in a life situation is a waste of time and itself causes more of time wasting in life. So, I salute you for taking that right step in your life. May Allah "God" bless you and guide you to the best path.
Kind Regards

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
Hi Ang.,
I liked what you wrote in your blog. I agree with you that a person should listen to themselves. I think they should not ignore what is told to them by their inner pure voice because when that inner voice is really pure, it with no doubt tells the absolute truth. I believe that Allah "God" put that pure natural voice inside our hearts to guide us to the right path to take. It is like the candle light or the stars rays of light in a darkest night. Sometimes, that voice becomes the only light we have in the darkest hours .

I think also, to take time to estimate a life situation, is a very right thing to do and that time may be the most useful time in one's life. After all, staying in a mess without considering to make the necessary assessment in a life situation is a waste of time and itself causes more of time wasting in life. So, I salute you for taking that right step in your life. May Allah "God" bless you and guide you to the best path.
Kind Regards
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. It's really appreciated.