Has anyone tried hypnosis for self-improvement?

I came across an app called Mindset which apparently helps you retrain your mental habits. I've just downloaded and will let you know how it goes but I'm just curious if anyone has had experience with hypnosis whether it's from an app or from a therapist?

The best hypnosis is self hypnosis which is why positive affirmations are important to include as part of your morning and nightly routine. What we think about the most we draw to ourselves. So if we are thinking about being broke we'll draw being broke more to ourselves to give us a reason to complain about it more. Where as if we instead think about being rich, or well off financially, and focus on this more, we'll draw that to ourselves.

When you use hypnosis other people have done, you run the risk of their stresses coming out through the tone of their voice. The easiest way to hypnotize or auto hypnosis is to just say something 20 times when are about to go to sleep, and 20 times when you wake up. Like "the best job is finding me right now" or whatever issue you are wanting to resolve. You'll partner with your subconscious mind and achieve amazing results

Melivox

I came across an app called Mindset which apparently helps you retrain your mental habits. I've just downloaded and will let you know how it goes but I'm just curious if anyone has had experience with hypnosis whether it's from an app or from a therapist?
Hey, I just started trying self hypnosis for the past couple weeks here and there before bed using videos on YouTube. I started with motivational self hypnosis....and I remember my first couple times I would wake up really excited and ready to work.

How’s the app? Are you still using it? I’m curious