Has Anyone Tried Binary Trading Options?

PennySafe

I just recently learned about binary trading. I've always been intimidated by the stock market because I don't have a finance or business background. It has seemed a little too complicated for me to understand. However, binary trading sounds like an easier concept because you either win or lose with each trade. Your chances of returns are 50/50....of course if you know what you're doing your success rate will be more predictable.

I understand that you can lose a lot of money because it seems too simple. I saw a couple videos where people make amazing gains within minutes, with thousands of dollars in their accounts and it's a little enticing.

I am thinking about signing up with one of those courses that show you how to be successful.

Has anyone had any success with binary trading options? Please share your experience.

pafjlh

I have been hearing about this and I even signed up for more information. To be honest I am leery about getting involved in this. I mean I have invest capital then there is a good chance I could lose it. Yes, there is a chance I could also make money, but its a crap shoot at best. I think of investing kind of like gambling because that is pretty much what it is. You put in your money and there is no guarantee you will get it back. In fact, you could lose it, with this in mind I think I will pass on Binary Trading Options. The risk is just too great for me to want to take at this time.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
I traded Binary Options for about daily for about 6 months with only about $1000 bucks total investment. Here are my takeaways.

Focus on just a few markets and become experts on those select few.
Find a system, I made my own however there are a ton of grids that teach you signs to look for in order to predict more accurately.
I truly believe they work if you learn them.
I had no luck with bots! Every time I got new bot to trade on auto, I had to open accounts with numerous companies and place money in all accounts then the bots never worked well or would only trade once a day which is good if the trades are high dollar amounts I guess.

Lastly the people at the company are actually a good resource, I would get free emails with great tips on trades for the day. If I was to start up again I would just hire a guy from the company on one of there moneyback guarantees.

I used beeoptions, cherry trade and redwood and suggest only using companies from countries your are comfy with.
Cherry was my favorite because of the 30sec trade option. Emotionally I'm a bad trader, so I just stopped even winning was stressful lol. I did have far more success trading and walking away from the cpu, when I hovered my best trades went to crap.
I saw it as a manifesting game, if you have a good money blueprint and can stay on the playbook win or lose you can make money I believe. If you are desperate or negative about the trades don't do it.

Just my take. best of luck because it is no doubt fun!

Natalie Disque

I'll give you my 2 cents (for what it's worth) about Binary Options...
I tried it a couple of years ago and can tell you that you CAN make money from them, but there is a payoff - your time and risk of money.
The 30 second trading is the best (and fastest) way to make money. However, it becomes addicting, whether you are winning or losing, because you DO win a lot of the time (if you are watching the green and red areas that they state are good places to trade in). Therefore, you can waste an entire day (or days) sitting in front of your computer trading every 30 seconds, not realizing that hours have gone by! Note too that you also risk the loss of your money if you are trigger happy and are just "betting" and not thinking it through.
My own experience - I have made money and lost money from it. One day I made $800! Another day, lost $1000! The day I made the money was due to the odds being 70% and higher, so I traded on it and then traded a lot (like $100 per trade because I was getting back $175 if I won, which I had done a couple of times). The day I lost was due to trading on 50/50 scenarios and losing.

Here are pross and con's:
PROs -
- it doesn't matter which binary free system you use, they will all do the same thing for you - place a trade on any of the trading companies you select. Therefore, choose whichever company you want.
- The money you deposit into your account to start you can withdraw at any time. There isn't a hold on your money because it is YOUR money.
- All systems will have a green and red button with the odds of the stock being better than the other. For example, if it's 70% green, then it is most likely going to make you money, so you should trade on it. If it's 50/50 green and red, it's a flip of the coin...more riskier. Either way, the system helps lead you into the decision if it's a good or bad trade, making or losing you money.
- You can trade all day long, as long as the stock market is open (which is usually M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST)
- You cannot lose more than you have. In order to trade, you need to have funds in your account
- You can make a LOT of money from it on a daily basis

CONs -
- You will need to fund your account a minimum of $250 to start.
- You can lose all of your money that you deposited. Think about binary options as a gamble.
- You can spend all day (literally) in front of your computer trading and not realize where the time went.

Overall, do the pro's outweigh the con's? It may look like it from the number of bullets I posted, but note the actual con's themselves. I believe that risking your money and gambling it away each day is a waste of time, so I stopped doing it after about 2 weeks. Can you make money, yes. However, it does come with the cost of wasting a lot of time and the possibility that the money you make one day you can easily (and quickly) lose the following day. Again...just my 2 cents.

~Natalie
http://www.ManagementTrainingOnline.net

madkhaos

Coaching Member
Wow never really looked into this type of trading. I just do the old traditional buy and hold and sell when I see a shift coming. When looking further into this type of trading at http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options/ from Forbes and seeing this fact : " Finally, these Web sites are unregulated. No securities commission is protecting people’s interests. This is a financial Wild West. " and " The house definitely has an edge. This particular Web site pays $71 for each successful $100 “trade.” If you lose, you get back $15. Let’s say you make 1,000 “trades” and win 545 of them. Your profit is $38,695. But your 455 losses will cost you $38,675. In other words, you must win 54.5% of the time just to break even. " Seems like a huge risk and unsure of returns. Don't know if I'll further venture into the idea. Thanks for the share though.

H

hestiax

Wow never really looked into this type of trading. I just do the old traditional buy and hold and sell when I see a shift coming. When looking further into this type of trading at http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options from Forbes and seeing this fact : " Finally, these Web sites are unregulated. No securities commission is protecting people’s interests. This is a financial Wild West. " and " The house definitely has an edge. This particular Web site pays $71 for each successful $100 “trade.” If you lose, you get back $15. Let’s say you make 1,000 “trades” and win 545 of them. Your profit is $38,695. But your 455 losses will cost you $38,675. In other words, you must win 54.5% of the time just to break even. " Seems like a huge risk and unsure of returns. Don't know if I'll further venture into the idea. Thanks for the share though.
To be honest that really a BS article. Most broker are regulated.

I know about 24option, top option, banc de binary and at least 20 others that are regulated. US regulation is another story.

Last edited by a moderator:

madkhaos

Coaching Member
Then let me ask you this. Are the wealthy investing in it?