Gratitude and Wealth

Reda

Gratitude is an important key to attract wealth. Being thankful for all the small and big things we have makes us more and more abundant. Most of us forget how lucky we are; we have a home, bed, food, water…Most of us don’t appreciate it, but if we do, in a sincere and honest way, if we feel this happiness when we say thank you to whoever or whatever (God/Allah/Buddha/Universe..), it bring us more and more wealth.

M

Mathias Östlund

I believe there is a big difference between being grateful for what you have in life and being content.
In my books, being grateful for everything you've already achieved is a great motivator to keep working hard to achieve even more!

Dan_Bukowski

Advisor Member
Well said @Reda I encounter too many people mostly in my professional life who just are not thankful or gracious for anything another person may have assisted them with. The just enjoy the result but don't take the time to thank the people who got them there.

Joseph

Just as you guys said "Being grateful put you on the path to receive more wealth". It's a growing stage. Their are many factors when combine together helps you attract money faster.

Every day is a new day to bring us closer to the wealth we seek. And we must be thankful for that every day. Working harder is not always enough.

Ps. heck out my free report in the signature. It talks about the different things we need to do to attract money into our lifes.
Succes!!!

Ricky O' Shea

That's exactly why I started a gratitude journal. Everyday, I update it with new things to be grateful for, then I read over them before retiring to bed. In addition to gratitude, I think compassion is just as important for unlocking the gateways to abundance. Through gratitude and compassion, you can quite literally change your life.

kathyjoyce

Gratitude is an important key to attract wealth. Being thankful for all the small and big things we have makes us more and more abundant. Most of us forget how lucky we are; we have a home, bed, food, water…Most of us don’t appreciate it, but if we do, in a sincere and honest way, if we feel this happiness when we say thank you to whoever or whatever (God/Allah/Buddha/Universe..), it bring us more and more wealth.

kathyjoyce

I totally agree. Just taking a few minutes each day to think about all the things and people you have in your life will help bring your goals closer. It puts out positive vibrations into the universe which attracts positive vibrations. like attracts like...

allanrsm

Coaching Member
Gratitude is a wonderful part of our character that when done correctly will create an advancement as well as an abundance in our lives.

Gratitude done correctly is being thankful for all that we have and also for all the good that is coming onto our lives and we are not grateful in order to "bargain" with our source of supply but grateful with sincerity. Gratitude is also highly valuable when we are able to be grateful for the difficult times/hardships and challenges as these are working towards our growth as well!

Gratitude opens the heart of the giver!