Goals Create Happiness!

Hey all!

So something interesting I have come across was that our goals create our happiness. How? Well its no mystery that happiness comes from progress, but how can we progress without having our goals in place. With no goals we are just wandering through life, no direction. When we establish our goals we know exactly where to go and how to grow!

goals = direction = growth = happiness

But I thought this was something worth sharing!

JJ Inkpen

Cool post,
yea I found it's about getting a good balance...

After years of struggling, I started to realize that most of my achievements came indirectly...

Almost all of my achievements were accidental. They were indirect byproducts created by trying to achieve something else. It was like my accidents were more successful than my plans.

Things just fell into place, felt like destiny, When I set my heart on a goal but just went out and enjoyed my journey it happened indirectly...

It's like you're being open, great things come by accident, life is not just a straight line it is zig-zagged and curved, so allow the line of your 'Goals list' to be influenced by the random and spontaneous nature of life.

I feel we can bring order out of life's random, spontaneous, Chao's and turn that creative mess into a masterpiece of creativity...

Also, when your not struggling or striving, in the offensive, aggressive fear of an overachiever. But not retreating in the tentative, defensive fear of an underachiever, you're just enjoying the journey...

This contentment in and out of life's seasons has allowed me in daily situations to be comfortable... Being present in the moment in peace and positivity attracts people and therefore the desired circumstance's of your goal towards you...

I have looked at this and other areas in further detailed content for people who are interested in this;
https://tinyurl.com/ybtmu9yt

Last edited:
100% agree. I have a blog where I bang on about this constantly. Having goals helps to give my life some form of structure. It gives everyday a purpose. I created an ebook regarding improving confidence and happiness. If you're interested in checking it out i can send a link.

JJ Inkpen

100% agree. I have a blog where I bang on about this constantly. Having goals helps to give my life some form of structure. It gives everyday a purpose. I created an ebook regarding improving confidence and happiness. If you're interested in checking it out i can send a link.
Sounds good, yea would like to have a look...