From Creator to Creator ; A book that can heal your energy!

Quratulain Kamran

Surviving from a life-threatening medical condition gave me the courage to face the reality of life fearlessly. This situation taught me the most important lesson of my life. I realized that moments of my life are just countable just like anyone else. In 2014, I decided to explore a way to rejoice each moment of my life so that on death-bed I might not be having any unfulfilled desires or ambitions. I explored the easiest way of ‘SELF-EMPOWERMENT’ that helped me day and night in self-growth and with each passing moment I can witness an improved version of ‘Me’
In 2017, I decided to compile all those principles into a book or booklet so that each soul on planet can get benefitted from. All of the concepts mentioned in this book are purely based on my personal experiences, experiences of many distinguished souls (research-based) and are being proved through transformation science’ ideologies. Hence, there might be few contradictory perceptions that might not suit readers’ thought pattern. Anyhow, being candid I have tried my best to express my inner experience truly without any fabrications.

Get your Book Now

Attachments