Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in the process

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • do not think i can do it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A NASA Inspired Technique to Figure Out What to DO with Your Career (&Life)

What you see here is a combination of the secrets from that programme plus my experiences gathered after going through 5 years of pain to figure out my life and find my purpose — so that you can find yours!

Ready?
Step 1: Set yourself up for success

First, I want you to focus on the goal that you aim to achieve as a result of reading this. By having that goal fixated in your mind while reading this article will direct your thoughts towards gathering the answers you’re looking for
Step 2: Uncover you conscious and unconscious fears

98% of people cannot find their purpose and we believe that’s because of one reason — we all have fears and insecurities that keep us, consciously or unconsciously, stuck.

The reason why so most of the people cannot clarify what to with their life is that everyone has stories, insecurities in their conscious and subconscious mind that makes it impossible for them to find their “keys”.

Step 3: Define who you really are

We suggest that the best way to find yourself is to listen to that wise voice in your head — some people call it consciousness, other people call it inner guidance, we just simply call it your essence — that inner voice.
We assume that it doesn’t really matter who you are or who you think you are. All it matters is who you intend to be.

Step 4 — Remember Your Purpose

Like we do with most of the things in life, most of us want to see results quickly.We want to lose weight without exercising, we want to become successful without putting in the work, we want to have everything without doing … anything.In our case, most of the people want to snap their fingers and like magic to have a fool-proof and detailed plan of what they need to do become fulfilled, happy and possible well off.

But 30 years of career coaching taught us one thing: we cannot just “figure out” without knowing who we are and without knowing what keeps us stuck.

Step 5: Refine and Plan
The most important thing about planning is that it will change. Regardless of how careful you will be with planning it will CHANGE.
We’ve put a couple of tools that can help you with 50 additional questions to help you clarify your purpose. You will have the chance to download it at the end of the article.

You can watch this short video to understand it better:

If you enjoyed what you have just read and your mind is saying to you right now ‘hey, that is my case!’, please click the link in my signature below to read the full article with exercises and what we call the goodies pack:

- Do you enjoy your life now? If no, then why? What do you want to change?
- Do you like your current job?
- Have you already found your purpose in life? What is it? If you are not sure yet, what do you think it could be?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed the post! These are 5 good steps to find your passion and purpose and to makesure that you find a job that you would do for free! Hope to see more posts of yours!
Hey Valerio!
Thank you so much for your feedback :)

We are actually having a giveaway soon on our fb page!

You can join below and follow all the updates:

Last edited by a moderator: