Fear of Success

AmazingP

Advisor Member
A lot of people actually have a fear for success! You know what, I used to be like that and it made me paralyzed psychologically and my dreams and goals withered away. I assumed then that that successful people were just smarter and more talented than me. I was WRONG! According to Malcolm Forbes the secret to success is: “Try hard enough.” New York Times best-selling author Harvey Mackay has this to say: People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.”

Think about your financial and business goals! Are you really satisfied with where you are now? If you think you are looking for something more, then do something with your thinking. There is no need to be afraid of financial success.

We can all be successful and right now there is a great medium we all can use for our advantage. The internet is a whole new world of business opportunity for ordinary guys like us. With the help of the internet, we can achieve a level of financial success we never thought possible. The beauty of an online-based business is that you don't have to be a genius, super talented, or well-connected to get ahead. With a few simple to use tools and a mind focused on success we all can achieve the financial success we are longing for. Mark Twain advised us that: “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”

You can take one step at a time and I guarantee you can get there from here! Start now

speedy

Advisor Member
Very good review.
Mark Twain advised us that: “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.”

I like these lines and inspired me to move on. Sometimes, I am discouraged thinking that I am no good. I am afraid to start doing things because I am thinking that there are more people are are better than me. But you are right, just one step at a time and we will be there. Each of us has a given skills and talent, we just need to work on it and don't hide it. :). Like the parable of talent in the Bible, it is not how many talent we had but what matter most is on how we utilize and use it to be fruitful and be effective which led to success. Thank you very much for sharing. God bless.

AmazingP

Advisor Member
I like these lines and inspired me to move on. Sometimes, I am discouraged thinking that I am no good. I am afraid to start doing things because I am thinking that there are more people are are better than me. But you are right, just one step at a time and we will be there. Each of us has a given skills and talent, we just need to work on it and don't hide it. :). Like the parable of talent in the Bible, it is not how many talent we had but what matter most is on how we utilize and use it to be fruitful and be effective which led to success. Thank you very much for sharing. God bless.
Those are very inspiring words indeed for people like us who are afraid sometimes to wade into the water even though we are sure we could catch something. Sometimes I really realized that what holds a person back is the very belief and confidence he has on himself -- dream bigger and we will definitely achieve the things we would like to have for ourselves and our family. There were a lot of things I dreamed of but because I limit myself, at the end I only achieved a little. What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

Cecil Estrera

Those can be true, as the power of our minds hold no boundaries.
Positive thinking has a lot of good points for us. So we just have to always be optimistic.
And whenever I think that I can do something, I sure can do it!
It's the best motivation ever.

speedy

Advisor Member
Those are very inspiring words indeed for people like us who are afraid sometimes to wade into the water even though we are sure we could catch something. Sometimes I really realized that what holds a person back is the very belief and confidence he has on himself -- dream bigger and we will definitely achieve the things we would like to have for ourselves and our family. There were a lot of things I dreamed of but because I limit myself, at the end I only achieved a little. What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.
Yes, you are right. That's what I realized, we will not stay in our comfort zone, we need to explore, try new things and ready to face any circumstances that will led us into victory and success. If we will limit ourselves we will not find out until where we can go far and there are many instance that I've done far because I've tried, yet sometimes I am overpowered by shame, shyness and doubt. Today is the day!. :) God bless.

canadien

I can certainly understand why some people might be afraid of success. It's similar to branching out of your comfort zone and trying new things. I think that the reason people are afraid of being successful is because they don't know what it will bring; it's a new, unknown experience. Alot of people are so used to failure they simply accept it whenever it comes, and it becomes a part of their life. Being afraid of success isn't abnormal, but the fear does need to be confronted before you can truly be passionate about what you do.

zararina

Coaching Member
I do agree that the internet offers a lot of opportunity and new ways for us to get ahead and attain success. It could also help us discover more of things such as methods and useful information. It was right that we should take one step at a time and we must be focused of attaining success in order to have it in the future.