Experiences with an enlighten teacher. How many of you have woken up?

elieits

About 16 years ago I woke up to a spiritual energy thanks to a spiritual teacher living in Finland named Dave Oshana. I experienced a complete opening of all my energy centers and my consciousness expanded to unforeseen levels. I always wonder how many people out there have had similar experiences and with what teacher. Here is a brief bio of Dave Oshana:

DO was a spiritual seeker on an intense quest for Enlightenment for 25 years. He tried many spiritual teachers, teaching and techniques but nothing got him Enlightened. For several years he told his spiritual friends that he doubted whether Enlightenment existed but then suddenly he became Enlightened. Dave now shares and proves in a direct and simple way that we can all become Enlightened. Experiencing is believing. www.daveoshana.com

How many of you have had similar experiences and with what teacher?
Thanks.

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Hello Elieits, its hard to compare internal experiences with another but it sounds like something I recognize. I have had 3 minimum experiences like this and have come to understand we awaken into just another dream to overcome each time. The breakthroughs don't stop. Although each time I've touched higher and higher, more joyous places of energy, my daily job of holding that energy is still the same.

For that reason I don't put much stock in these one off experiences and work with clients to get them of the personal development IV-drip.
Back to your question the first time this happen was after heavy devotion to assisted meditation with binaural beats. The 2nd and 3rd time a teacher Matt Kahn held a vibration and walked through a process of ascension.

May I ask why you expressed this question?
I'll be honest when I posted this question some years ago here. I was in the energy of comparison and judgment.

elieits

Hello J E Roberson. I'm simply curious to see if there are few or many others who have had similar experiences.

Waking up to the truth is an amazing experience and in my case I woke up thanks to DAVE OSHANA. His energy is so powerful one session with him is like a thousand sessions with other spiritual teachers who have the same power of transmission.

I know there are other teachers out there and I have had encounters with many of them. Panache Desai, David Spero, Stepehen Damico, to name a few, all have the same power of transmission.

But the energy that surrounds Dave Oshana is out of this world.

I would encourage spiritual seekers who read this post to search for this energetic transmission when looking for a spiritual teacher. Its the only real way to know if a teacher is geniune or not.

Thanks.

AsIWeave

I personally have not had just ONE important teacher or guru but many people along the way who have helped me to learn. In addition to this, I have had experiences of the metaphysical and also contact with that world and so that is what allows me to continue forward and learn.

elieits

Hello AslWeave, thank you for your reply. Many people now a days tend to move from teacher to teacher, myself included. I have now remained with Dave Oshana for some time and wish to keep coming to his online classes. I personally would encourage anybody having real authentic experiences with a teacher to stick to him like glue, because as I have found they are very rare.

hi i m from india and earlier i was very religious. after going through awakening with brahamkumari program aired on aasthe channel. i feel the difference. gradually i shifted from religious to spiritual. i must say i feel that god is with me. he is just going along with me. in ternally i cnverse with my god and sooner or later via different means i get my answers. trust me my life changes after that. i regularly go through murli of brahamkumari. my enlightened teacher is my god but yes sister shivani is much ahead from me on the way where iam heading righ now. so i love to listen hee learnings that helps me alot. she is just like a student who is getting knowledge direct from god via murli. i follow her because if i am from four years on this journey then she is 20 years around following the same route. my spiritual thirst is fulfilled. i am happy now. if you want to read further about my understanding about spirituality then follow this link- https://journeyandgoal.blogspot.in/2018/04/spiritual-knowledge.html.