Exodus Points to Your Personal Blessed Path

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Moses is a character of the Bible; beyond the Christian based perspective his story is filled with knowledge that points to the path of God. His story also gives guidance on finding our own divine path. Let us hover over a few parts of his story and highlight ways in which we can understand and much more importantly utilize tools mentioned in our personal life.

Moses’ life took on an extraordinary turn when he decided to become a seeker. The fact you are reading this means there is a good chance you are a seeker. A seeker is someone who wants to know truth and live truth. They actively engage in research or exploration for truth. Although ALL are called toward the path of our inner desires, it's us that must take the actions in that direction when called. Everything starts with a thought in the right direction check out the bible section of Exodus 3.

Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 so Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

Moses made the mental decision to seek, to answer the calling. The story goes on to say the bush was God and the conversation changed Moses’s life. Everything we see in him as great started to elevate at this point. We too can answer the calling to greater things.

If Moses was checking Facebook and looking through text he would have had a preoccupied mind and missed the calling. By cultivating awareness of our inner dis-ease, basically the moments when we aren’t feeling excited and motivated we can transcend the current reality. This internal dis-ease is created and “judged” against your organic foundational way of being. The path to feeling ideal and living ideal is an ease found on the other side of the coin from feeling dis-ease.

It is true and can be confirmed via exploration that on all topics of life and all times of life we are receiving internal feedback to the proximity of our true path. This is the never forsaken religions speak of. It’s the deep feeling toward life that at all times is showing up and illuminating an emotional means to locating a greater spiritual path. It’s the upmost way to stay in your lane. Moses then took the action of heading over to this bush. In this situation Moses aligned with the call and started on the path.

This path of our higher calling is mentioned directly in Exodus 23 Verse 20

“See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my name is in him. 22 if you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you”.

It goes on to layout more promises of care, protection and abundance. It is true seeker, the angel has gone ahead! Only through thought can angels travel in our reality. It’s possible these angels of thought can be our wings. Which brings us to ask how do we locate our angel as they are preparing a blessed route through life.

This task is completed by using the contrast within to locate the emotion-based guidance. For a situation in the now, currently happening, we must return to our feeling center and grounded though our avatars core. From here God’s judgment can happen. If we face a crossroad on our journey we can imagine and explore further down respective paths. How we feel about each subject now is the potential most dominate feeling available in the future if we follow that thought/action path.

Leaping to Exodus 16 in which it is said the community entered the valley of sin. In our lives we can simply but accurately describe sin as the actions and thoughts that do not help us locate the greatest Godly version of ourselves at the respective moment. Every moment what is called Grace provides a means to locating our highest potential. Turning away from the best you is sin. We all sin, slide off our personal path and the ways we sin become our person plight and thus our personal story and uniqueness. Sin is judged and addressed right here on Earth!

So what were big enough sins to mention in the Moses’ story? What can take us to or leave us in the environment of sin and dis-ease. First it was grumbling, lack of consistency and quarreling. Really any thought that disobeys the golden rule. How you talk to yourself and address your own emotions, thoughts and ideas is included in needing the golden rule applied. Reread that last sentence please.

One of many solutions is the feeling of gratitude. The key here is the feeling. We find Moses singing his thanks Exodus 15:1-19. This happens just before a blessing of water and food to survive. Be thankful for all things. Since we live in duality and contrast gratitude can be difficult. Its effective to give thanks for what we are truly thankful for and grow gratitude by being thankful for how we feel about things we don’t desire. Truly It’s just as effective to believe “I wish I was thankful” or “I’m thankful for being mad about....” If you struggle with gratitude find creative ways to increase thankfulness while being honest and genuine with yourself.

Although I feel this is simple and direct I want to be honest with the level of energy and devotion it takes to be successful in following inner guidance. The still small voice and feeling lays dormant behind thoughts and duality. Sitting in silence or meditation can grow this skill. If you feel you have an up hill battle to hearing your guidance connect with me for some tools to implement for increasing this skill.

Lets recap the great life lessons learned from Moses.
Seek your inner guidance and take action on opportunities.
Find your receiving place and use it to navigate your reality.
Be grateful for all things.

Exploring these 3 or 4 areas of life will no doubt yield positive feedback and thus Self knowledge in your path toward God.

Namaste