Enhancing your important qualities

Queue

Knowing who you are is a very important quality to have. Self-possession provides confidence and can make the difference when fueling perseverance. Within the faculty of knowing yourself, you basically have the ability to know where your boundaries are, and when you should or should not surpass them. Being aware of your capabilities allows you the opportunity to push your limits when you need to. As a person who is constantly looking to improve myself in one way or another, I find this the most suitable skill for lifelong learning. This helps me determine my approach to matters and my overall attitude about life in general.

Mindfulness

Carrying out plans according to preference all play a part when it comes to knowing yourself. When envisioning the future one vital role in the plan is oneself. Mindfulness begins with the position of the individual involved in a set of circumstances, their emotional condition, as well as their environment. Learning more about yourself changes with every moment perceived. This frame of mind cultivates your interactions when meeting other people and projecting the right image of yourself. Having the presence of self-awareness allows you the benefit of making an informed decision and with this ability, you're able to maneuver through many challenges.

Aspirations

While it doesn't guarantee the answer to every question it is a good starting point that provides you with a perspective. Accomplishing goals is one of those examples. What you know about any subject of interest can be applied to achieve your most important aspirations. If you're serious about accomplishing a goal you know that knowing yourself take part in propelling you in reaching that particular goal. To know where you are going you must start with who you are.

When I am planning a venture I began with my preferences, then what I am capable of, and from there it's fill in the pieces. Paving a way to achieve a goal begins by being aware of your ability. If you don't know something about a subject you know that you should ask someone who does. This is still a benefit that comes from knowing who you are.

Health benefits

Learning new things as you age is key to keeping from developing any form of dementia. Keeping your cognition in shape can be done by challenging your brain to learn something that you may not have learned before. Remaining sharp and focused is accomplished by mental exercise. Here's where knowing who you are comes in again.

Self-image

In promoting yourself through a platform for the purpose a venture knowing all there is to know about you will be significant. Presenting the qualities that will be the most useful are the qualities you may want to stand out. These good qualities are what will overshadow the flaws that we all have in one form or another. Being mindful of you is a necessary part of the process when setting out to achieve anything that you feel is worthwhile.

Link: Self-employment & Entrepreneurial outreach

Good concepts. This is one area i find in many places, but somehow unable to connect with it. Self-possession, mindfulness. Hope someday, i will know more about them.

Regards

Last edited:

Queue

Good concepts. This is one area i find in many places, but somehow unable to connect with it. Self-possession, mindfulness. Hope someday, i will know more about them.

Regards
Hi, Umach, Thank you for responding to my post. I believe that mindfulness and self-possession come by using your choices. By personal preference, wishes, or choices is the only way to reach fulfillment. When becoming aware of an opportunity to make a decision that is comfortable for you, choose it! Then the next time you are aware, make the best choice for yourself again!

http://sourceclerk.com

I wish you the best in striving for your goals,
Queue

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
Interesting post Queue

For me I'd find Self Image to be the most important one out of those.
The world can think you are many different people depending on how they perceive you, however only you know how you perceive yourself.
There are people with a negative self-image and dislike of themselves who push themselves hard to prove to themselves they are worthy.

And then there are people with a positive self-image of themselves, they may push themselves hard but for a different reason.
They know who they are and they like it, they channel this energy into all they do. Knowing yourself and having a positive self-image is very important.

Mindfulness is also very important, it influences your self image and ability to calm your thoughts, this can let you achieve more in life. By achieving more, you learn more depth to your character then ever before.

In the end, knowing ourselves is a journey. Every time we think we know ourselves, we'll learn something new to shatter that perception.
Food for thought :)

Queue

Interesting post Queue

For me I'd find Self Image to be the most important one out of those.
The world can think you are many different people depending on how they perceive you, however only you know how you perceive yourself.
There are people with a negative self-image and dislike of themselves who push themselves hard to prove to themselves they are worthy.

And then there are people with a positive self-image of themselves, they may push themselves hard but for a different reason.
They know who they are and they like it, they channel this energy into all they do. Knowing yourself and having a positive self-image is very important.

Mindfulness is also very important, it influences your self image and ability to calm your thoughts, this can let you achieve more in life. By achieving more, you learn more depth to your character then ever before.

In the end, knowing ourselves is a journey. Every time we think we know ourselves, we'll learn something new to shatter that perception.
Food for thought :)
True, Sarah
I enjoyed reading your comment, it is deep and insightful. I don't get many replies to my post that is this mindful and projects this much perception! you have a very keen sense of thought, Thank you

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
True, Sarah
I enjoyed reading your comment, it is deep and insightful. I don't get many replies to my post that is this mindful and projects this much perception! you have a very keen sense of thought, Thank you
Indeed. Tis most fun to see where discussions can go Queue!

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
So many ways to interpret that question :)
My opinion is to be goal AND journey oriented.

There are lots of ways to achieve a goal, indeed there are lots of ways to PERCIEVE a goal.
Classic example, someone wants to become wealthy.
They could choose to go the typical self-run business 80 hours a week non-stop work and make lots of money. Let's say $500,000 a year.

Alternatively they could do a more passive business style and earn only $100,000 a year. However they only work 10 hours a week and have much more time to themselves.

They would both be considered "wealthy" by the majority of people, and thus both have completed their goal.
That being said, their journeys were very different and the one with the more passive lifestyle may be more content in the end. He still has money, yet he also has time to enjoy it. If his goal were simply to earn wealthy, he may never have the time to enjoy it.
As he focused his journey on EARNING and ENJOYING the wealth, his outcome was very different to the other man who simply concentrated on his goal and nothing else.

In the end, they both achieved their goals and most likely they both are happy. The best bet is to choose a path you will be happy with in the long run.

Queue

So many ways to interpret that question :)
My opinion is to be goal AND journey oriented.

There are lots of ways to achieve a goal, indeed there are lots of ways to PERCIEVE a goal.
Classic example, someone wants to become wealthy.
They could choose to go the typical self-run business 80 hours a week non-stop work and make lots of money. Let's say $500,000 a year.

Alternatively they could do a more passive business style and earn only $100,000 a year. However they only work 10 hours a week and have much more time to themselves.

They would both be considered "wealthy" by the majority of people, and thus both have completed their goal.
That being said, their journeys were very different and the one with the more passive lifestyle may be more content in the end. He still has money, yet he also has time to enjoy it. If his goal were simply to earn wealthy, he may never have the time to enjoy it.
As he focused his journey on EARNING and ENJOYING the wealth, his outcome was very different to the other man who simply concentrated on his goal and nothing else.

In the end, they both achieved their goals and most likely they both are happy. The best bet is to choose a path you will be happy with in the long run.
This is definitely true. Sitting goal is a process, and enjoying yourself is something that should a part of your achievement. To stay on course you must include fun or things can get dull quick. I see that you are a big fan of perception! The way that you look at things speaks volumes.