Empty but nice period

iwillbemyself

Advisor Member
I am going through a period of my life where I feel I have no more certainty. I'm stdiando from a year away and on my return all my friends seem different, boring, far from how I am. My family is there and loves me, but not enough to feel satisfied. I don't have a girlfriend, and my friends from the university when I come back will be leaving and new ones coming.

Sometimes this makes me feel terribly lonely, however I have a thousand projects in my mind and a desire to live he I have never had before. I don't have the slightest desire to go home just finished studying and I want to go live abroad.

These so contrasting emotions do you think they're normal for a 24-year-old boy? How can I best deal with this strange period?

iwillbemyself

Advisor Member
I said boy because sometimes I fell older than I am an sometimes I still feel a child insecure and full of doubts... :p

For sure I'll conserve the relationship whith my family and my 3/4 friend... the other people around meare just a weight, they are funny but anything else!

Plokoon111

Hey they say you can be any age at anytime, sometimes I feel old, sometimes like a little kid. And sometimes actually 25 haha.

Angie Necole

Advisor Member
I said boy because sometimes I fell older than I am an sometimes I still feel a child insecure and full of doubts... :p

For sure I'll conserve the relationship whith my family and my 3/4 friend... the other people around meare just a weight, they are funny but anything else!
Now I understand! And there is no harm with getting rid of meaningless relationships either.