Don't Listen to Losers

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Our world is full of people who love to criticize others, they are willing to condemn,

But the problem is that this negative people giving ''advice'' most of the time haven't built anything and don't know anything about what you're trying to achieve. So it would be helpless to take advice from this kind of people.

Always remember this: you must never take constructive criticism from somebody who has never constructed anything.

Listen to people who have credibility, who have achieved important things in life or who, at least are looking for the same success you're looking for: positive people!

''To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing''

Leave me your comments and tell me what you think about this

Nas

Yes it's credible: it's contradictory about negative people who give advices but they are not able to do it.
I'm totally agree with this idea.
Thanks for your sharing ;-)

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Your post is excellent in various ways. You really touched me by saying that people who don't give constructive criticism haven't constructed anything.
Absolutely Todd. People are the best when it comes to criticizing, they are better presidents than the president, better governors than the governor, better football players from the stands than the football players, but when it comes to taking action, playing their role in life or acting, they walk away.

It's like Benjamin Franklin: ''It's better well done than well said''

Kezzielee

you are so right, i always notice that the people that tell me i cant do it, have never done anything great themselves. those are their own limiting beliefs that they are trying to impose on you. i never listen to anyone who says it wont work. I rather just say watch me!