Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
From far and wide we always hear people saying: " Are you crazy, It can't be done, be realistic'' '' Be rational'', but the thing here is that NEVER in the history of humanity great people have been ''realistic''.

Think about Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, Marthing Luther King, Albert Einstein, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet or Elon Musk

None of them were realistic, think about the person who invented the internet, to communicate and connect the whole world so easily, the Wright brothers inventing the airplane. None of them were realistic.

So, I wanna get across here is that if you wanna be successful in life and live and extraodaniry and fulfilling life you can't be realistic. Be irrational and irrealistic to get big things in life.

Don't get stuck in the situation of your country, your society, the economy or your upbirnging.

'' Success is your duty, obligation and responsability'' Grant Cardone

Nas

Hey thanks for this article,
Do you know their common points? They thought out of "the box" and they live in their universe it's here the secret of the success people ;-)

Kezzielee

this one hit home for me today, im stuck in a situation where i am optimistic and the other person is a realist. For me, i believe you can do anything if there is a will and i think its silly to worry over the how all the time. the other person, always worries about the how and thinks "logically" saying things like it never works. how can you know it never works if you havent tried it? then you cant actually say you know this...as you havent experienced it for yourself. the next question is how do you get another person to stop thinking in a "realistic" way ? I guess it would be a good one for the saying be the change you wish to see :)

Reactions: Nas

brokenblade

Coaching Member
This is a great message. I appreciate it, and I can identify with the message. Definitely pay little to no mind to people who will tell you to "be realistic". I notice that these same people will then lecture me about "thinking positive" when I admit I'm having a tough day. Oh so I can't think positive about my goals, but... I'm not "being realistic" with my goals. I am definitely going to pursue them as best as I can.