Do you want to wait untill 70 + to Retire?

Developonlinesuccess

Coaching Member
What are your views on retiring at 70 - Could it be from work to you box? will you be fit and healthy at 70?
What leisure time will you have left?

Video

Hubert Koh

Time, financial and location freedom!

RodaTL

Advisor Member
I am not waiting until 70. My plan is to retire at 45. Life is to be enjoyed. I will still continue helping people every day, but I will be able to have control over my life and finances so that I don't depend on an employer. It takes some learning, but I am loving every bit of the learning and application process :) .

cooper

I can't wait till I am 70, I agree with Roda life is meant to be enjoyed. I will keep working till I have got enough money and then I will retire. When I retire I am going to retreat to the country side and live by myself with nature. Right now I live in a suburb which is very close to the city.I am extremely tired of city life. I am already preparing my house ( https://www.theshockdoctors.ca/blog/general/a-home-maintenance-program-to-keep-your-home-from-turning-into-a-money-pit/ ) so that I could sell it while I move away.

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
I think you should find something that you love doing so that you never need to retire. My plan is to travel the world and hope to do coaching or speaking events whilst doing that and so fulfill not only my personal dreams but also my true passion and purpose.

If you're looking to retire to me it sounds like you're doing something right now that you shouldn't be doing.

All the best,
Mick

denydritz

Coaching Member
I agree that I don't want to 'retire', in the sense that do my best to help people every day for as long as I live. I've never worked an 'office' job (though I've had a job before), and there is always something interesting to learn or do when you build something (a business, an organization, a movement). Staying active is important especially in old age, so I don't plan on 'retiring'.

Cheers!