Do you struggle to improve yourself!!?

kacaonguyen

yes, i do!!
i find the best way to improve myself! but it's hard for me to get the good result soon!!
there are some obstacles i have to overcome when i wanna improve any area in my live:
1/ today, there are a lot of book, tips and course for us to improve every area in our live. how can we know what is the best? we don't have time to try every book, course and then pick the best from that!!
2/ i suppose i can get best book, course to improve my area i wanna to develop! but the big obstacle here that how can i apply or practice them from theory?? Ex: one of the good personal develop book i know is "the 7 habits of highly effective people" of Stephen R.Covey. How can we apply 7 habit with practical way?
3/we don't have time to develop! we have to work, live and so many thing we have to do in our responsibility!!
who anyone face some obstacle like me?? give me some your opnion, obstacle, solution or just feeling!!

Last edited:

simone

Hello kacaonguyen,
For understand the best way for improve your life, will speak you of how I have made.
For long time I have try a way for personal development,but there is wanted long time before which I understand how make.
This are the stage which I have followed:
First-Make a maps of the your objectives which you want achieve.
Start from the objective more little, only so you will can arrive at the big objective.
Every time which you overcame an objective celebrate!
Second-Learn to try of the habits to follow every day.This is many important.
For example every day for 60 minutes achieve a your project
For now start so. If you want you can tell me about to this.
I can add you on Skype.
Bye

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
You say that your obstacle is "how can i apply or practice"

You can practice personal development by setting a small goal that's important to you.

You can apply personal development by breaking your goal into very small steps. Actions you can take daily.

Look for a goal that can be broken into steps that improve your abilities. Something that helps you grow into the person you want to be.

Probably there's a lot of overlap with your life as it is today.

It's important to choose what fits in with the work and living that you do already. By picking tasks that fit well with your current responsibilities, you'll be able to do them.

Being able to do them, you'll take action.

Taking action consistently, you'll get results that benefit you right now. Rather than take you away from what you need to do to live right now!

That'll inspire you to continue. You'll be able to come up with more goals over time -- the important thing is to pick one and get started.

kacaonguyen

Hello kacaonguyen,
For understand the best way for improve your life, will speak you of how I have made.
For long time I have try a way for personal development,but there is wanted long time before which I understand how make.
This are the stage which I have followed:
First-Make a maps of the your objectives which you want achieve.
Start from the objective more little, only so you will can arrive at the big objective.
Every time which you overcame an objective celebrate!
Second-Learn to try of the habits to follow every day.This is many important.
For example every day for 60 minutes achieve a your project
For now start so. If you want you can tell me about to this.
I can add you on Skype.
Bye
thank so much for your advice!!
i really wanna know more detailly about the way you get!!
my Skype name:kacaonguyen my email:kacaonguyen@gmail.com
contact with me!!

kacaonguyen

You say that your obstacle is "how can i apply or practice"

You can practice personal development by setting a small goal that's important to you.

You can apply personal development by breaking your goal into very small steps. Actions you can take daily.

Look for a goal that can be broken into steps that improve your abilities. Something that helps you grow into the person you want to be.

Probably there's a lot of overlap with your life as it is today.

It's important to choose what fits in with the work and living that you do already. By picking tasks that fit well with your current responsibilities, you'll be able to do them.

Being able to do them, you'll take action.

Taking action consistently, you'll get results that benefit you right now. Rather than take you away from what you need to do to live right now!

That'll inspire you to continue. You'll be able to come up with more goals over time -- the important thing is to pick one and get started.
It's really good advice for me right now! thank you so much!!
can you share me some book you read to improve yourself? and some difficult you face before when you began like me right now?
can i keep in touch with you Cynthia??

simone

Hello Kacaonguyen, I have add you on Skype.
Make me know if you have receive my message:)

simone

thank so much for your advice!!
i really wanna know more detailly about the way you get!!
my Skype name:kacaonguyen my email:kacaonguyen@gmail.com
contact with me!!
Hello Kacaonguyen, I have add you on Skype.
Make me know if you have receive my message:)

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
It's really good advice for me right now! thank you so much!!
can you share me some book you read to improve yourself? and some difficult you face before when you began like me right now?
can i keep in touch with you Cynthia??
One book that would probably help you with your current responsibilities is an old classic, How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Examples of difficulties for me include surgeries, illness, injury.

Keep posting here and we'll be in touch! Plus, I just started making YouTube videos yesterday, so another way to be in touch is to check out my YouTube Channel (Software Enterprise Limited) and join my email list.

Blessings to you.
Cynthia

kacaonguyen

One book that would probably help you with your current responsibilities is an old classic, How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Examples of difficulties for me include surgeries, illness, injury.

Keep posting here and we'll be in touch! Plus, I just started making YouTube videos yesterday, so another way to be in touch is to check out my YouTube Channel (Software Enterprise Limited) and join my email list.

Blessings to you.
Cynthia
the book of Dale is great!! it seem never out of day! i think it's the best book about interacting with other!! do you have any obstacle when you apply something from the book?
you say you have experienced injury, surgeries, illness? right? i'm sorry about that!!
how could you overcome all of these?

madkhaos

Coaching Member
I suppose there is really no "best book" for personal development, you just have to find the book's that fit you and that you can actually start applying in your daily life. There are so many great resources to start off with in improving yourself, so just try different things and see which one has the greatest impact on you and your life.

As far as books, let me recommend one that I like: Eat That Frog! Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy. This will show you how to change yourself by changing your daily habits and the way you think. How you can plan everyday in advance, upgrade your key skills, leverage your special talents and so much more. Brian Tracy is one of my favorite Personal Development authors. Give it a shot.

You mentioned about time, as there are many great blogs, magazines and books to read and learn from. You can save time by listening to podcasts either on the road or on the go doing tasks around the house.
I like using Podbean and here is a good cast : The 5 AM Miracle with Jeff Sanders start with this one Rein in Your Daily Chaos with One Central System

Last edited:

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
the book of Dale is great!! it seem never out of day! i think it's the best book about interacting with other!! do you have any obstacle when you apply something from the book?
you say you have experienced injury, surgeries, illness? right? i'm sorry about that!!
how could you overcome all of these?
You're right -- and interacting with people is an important part of personal development.

Obstacles arise in the mind! We all have them. The challenge is to keep doing a little bit each day.

Yes, lots of challenges in my life. It's a process to overcome them. One baby step at a time!

blessings,
Cynthia

allanrsm

Coaching Member
yes, i am!!
i find the best way to improve myself! but it's hard for me to get the good result soon!!
there are some obstacles i have to overcome when i wanna improve any area in my live:
1/ today, there are a lot of book, tips and course for us to improve every area in our live. how can we know what is the best? we don't have time to try every book, course and then pick the best from that!!
2/ i suppose i can get best book, course to improve my area i wanna to develop! but the big obstacle here that how can i apply or practice them from theory?? Ex: one of the good personal develop book i know is "the 7 habits of highly effective people" of Stephen R.Covey. How can we apply 7 habit with practical way?
3/we don't have to improve! we have to work, live and so many thing we have to do in our responsibility!!
who anyone face some obstacle like me?? give me some your opnion, obstacle, solution or just feeling!!
What you are experiencing are the first, baby step obstacles that we all have had to overcome in teh pursuit of a meaningful worthwhile life. The reasons that you have listed above are alibis our paradigm uses to make sure we stay in our comfort zone and don't make any effort to change. Change is teh worst enemy to our paradigm!

What you need to do to overcome each issue listed above is to write a description of what your life will be like when you have overcome each issues and the lessons that will be learnt when you have mastered these obstacles.

In our personal development journey we need to change our perspective to see that every challenge is an opportunity. An opportunity to learn, to grow, to get better! Nothing worthwhile comes from ease!

All teh best on your journey to become phenomenal!

kacaonguyen

What you are experiencing are the first, baby step obstacles that we all have had to overcome in teh pursuit of a meaningful worthwhile life. The reasons that you have listed above are alibis our paradigm uses to make sure we stay in our comfort zone and don't make any effort to change. Change is teh worst enemy to our paradigm!

What you need to do to overcome each issue listed above is to write a description of what your life will be like when you have overcome each issues and the lessons that will be learnt when you have mastered these obstacles.

In our personal development journey we need to change our perspective to see that every challenge is an opportunity. An opportunity to learn, to grow, to get better! Nothing worthwhile comes from ease!

All teh best on your journey to become phenomenal!
thanks you for giving advise!
i believe so many people like me who are willing to change to better, but we find best way for each of us!
i absolutely agree with you this point: "when we need personal develop, we have to change our perspective".... the way we believe, determine the way we think; the way we think, determine the way we feel; the way we feel, determine the way we act and the way we live!!
let's share some think we are interest in...^^

kacaonguyen

I suppose there is really no "best book" for personal development, you just have to find the book's that fit you and that you can actually start applying in your daily life. There are so many great resources to start off with in improving yourself, so just try different things and see which one has the greatest impact on you and your life.

As far as books, let me recommend one that I like: Eat That Frog! Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy. This will show you how to change yourself by changing your daily habits and the way you think. How you can plan everyday in advance, upgrade your key skills, leverage your special talents and so much more. Brian Tracy is one of my favorite Personal Development authors. Give it a shot.

You mentioned about time, as there are many great blogs, magazines and books to read and learn from. You can save time by listening to podcasts either on the road or on the go doing tasks around the house.
I like using Podbean and here is a good cast : The 5 AM Miracle with Jeff Sanders start with this one Rein in Your Daily Chaos with One Central System
you are right!! may be i read a lot of book and i can't find the fittest book for me!!
thank you for giving advise and sharing the book, some tool i need!...
let's share good thing you learn from your life!! thank you^^

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Great idea on being able to share skype name if interested. I've updated the system so it will display your skype name next to your post, if you've added it to your contact info under your profile. Any feedback on this change?

Geraldsebitlo

There is one method to get up and going, you know when you struggle to get out of bed and would rather go back to bed.

Simply put your alarm clock on high so it makes noise but you can do this with an ascending tone as opposed to the abruptness.
Then put it where you cant reach it so that you are forced to get out of bed to switch it off, it should not be nearby. Once you switch it off you are already out of bed and you see the pointlessness of getting back to bed.

Try it out and see for yourself.

Gerald Sebitlo