Do you still have time to exercise?

zararina

Coaching Member
Our lives nowadays gets so busy because of different activities we need to accomplish in a day.
There are some that are busy doing their jobs or works while others are too busy taking care of their family and their businesses. Although we get to busy, those activities may not be enough to say that we are active and we still need to have an exercise. Exercises could help us maintain our weight, makes us relaxed and healthy. So, do you still exercise despite your busy schedule? What kind of exercises do you still manage to do.

I am trying my best to still have simple exercises at home like stretching, jogging in place, jumping jacks and sit ups

Cecil Estrera

Good question!

I honestly don't have time for working out nowadays because I am always busy with my online earning sites, with household tasks, and with taking care of my kids. I don't even have the time for myself! Though I always try to walk whenever I can when I am going to the market so that I can still have the exercise that I am missing. And I believe doing household tasks is a form of exercise too. ;)

radascars

Advisor Member
When I was on my college days I do have time to work out a lot and make my self more onto a healthy side but when I am starting working the time I spend for exercising tends to be the time for me to rest. I really don't have much time to exercise especially when you are working too much. But I tend to work out with my girlfriend whenever she feels working out that means we really don't have a regular schedule to work out or exercise. :(

zararina

Coaching Member
Good question!

I honestly don't have time for working out nowadays because I am always busy with my online earning sites, with household tasks, and with taking care of my kids. I don't even have the time for myself! Though I always try to walk whenever I can when I am going to the market so that I can still have the exercise that I am missing. And I believe doing household tasks is a form of exercise too. ;)
Yes, I also think that doing some household chores could be considered as a form of exercise. Just like overall house cleaning that will really make you sweat a lot specially if you will need to transfer some furniture from one side to another. And also doing the laundry which you tend to weigh/carry heavy dirty clothes. It is still better if we could find time to do some exercises for our health. ;)

AmazingP

Advisor Member
As in anything in life, if there is a will there would always be a way. Finding a little time to exercise can be done if your mind is really decided on the matter. Even a 30-minute exercise routine conducted for 3 to 4 times a week can already be beneficial to our body and mental fitness. yes, we are living a very busy lives but this is not an excuse never to do something that is really good for the body's health. Motivation must start from the inside because without this it would be easy to get laid back and just rationalize things to our own detriment.

Cecil Estrera

Yes, I also think that doing some household chores could be considered as a form of exercise. Just like overall house cleaning that will really make you sweat a lot specially if you will need to transfer some furniture from one side to another. And also doing the laundry which you tend to weigh/carry heavy dirty clothes. It is still better if we could find time to do some exercises for our health. ;)
Yeah. I just hope that I would manage my time better so that I would have my exercise even with just few times a week. ;)

As in anything in life, if there is a will there would always be a way. Finding a little time to exercise can be done if your mind is really decided on the matter. Even a 30-minute exercise routine conducted for 3 to 4 times a week can already be beneficial to our body and mental fitness. yes, we are living a very busy lives but this is not an excuse never to do something that is really good for the body's health. Motivation must start from the inside because without this it would be easy to get laid back and just rationalize things to our own detriment.
Totally agree with you AmazingP. Now, I must admit that I have plenty of things to do so I am not prioritizing exercise in my everyday routine. But if there's a will, there really will be a way for it. I think I should be more aware of my body's fitness and give time for it even with just few minutes everyday.

Thanks for those words. It is an eye-opener for me. ;)

vest007

On weekdays, I work from 9 AM to 7:30 PM. So there is too less time to do any meaningful physical exercise. However I go for swimming from 8:15 PM to 9:00 PM on alternate days. Hope that will do the trick for me.