Do You Share Everything With Your Husband/Wife/Partner?

As much as I am all for sharing, I do not share everything with him. Some secrets are worth keeping, good secrets like a gift for his birthday. Also, I don't share soaps and toothbrushes with him. That's just too much. I know these are petty examples. What's the thing you don't share with your spouses or partners?

speedy

Advisor Member
I am not with my husband yet, so I can't figure out exactly which one I share and I will not. But in terms of communication and what's happening on my daily lives, I am sharing it to him. Also, the things I am doing online like joining forums and other internet ventures. We do share our online user names and passwords as well.

I am not with my husband yet, so I can't figure out exactly which one I share and I will not. But in terms of communication and what's happening on my daily lives, I am sharing it to him. Also, the things I am doing online like joining forums and other internet ventures. We do share our online user names and passwords as well.
That's one thing we share too, passwords. But even if we know both our passwords, we still tell each other that we are going to access each other's account when we do.

radascars

Advisor Member
I have my own secrets with my partner and for me telling everything about yourself makes it unrealistic. Sometimes telling it all will bring a lot of issues with your partner, a lot of explaining and reasoning. :D

JamJam

As much as I am all for sharing, I do not share everything with him. Some secrets are worth keeping, good secrets like a gift for his birthday. Also, I don't share soaps and toothbrushes with him. That's just too much. I know these are petty examples. What's the thing you don't share with your spouses or partners?
I don't share soaps and toothbrush too...:)..I agree with you that there are secrets that worth keeping. If it can only ruin our relationship, I'd rather keep it secret.

Me and my husband share a lot of things together. He even uses my toothbrush sometimes :D
The thing I never share with him are my personal secrets. It may not be right for many to hide something from your partner, but to me, it's MYSTERY. :)

Me and my husband share a lot of things together. He even uses my toothbrush sometimes :D
The thing I never share with him are my personal secrets. It may not be right for many to hide something from your partner, but to me, it's MYSTERY. :)
I never share my toothbrush with my hubby. I share a bath wash with him but still it's sanitary. It's not a bar soap.:D Maybe we're not that kind of couples.hihihi...

radascars

Advisor Member
Keeping a secret just to continue on the relationship is good (For me!) That means the relationship is still important regardless of what secret you are hiding. :)

moneymakingmom

Coaching Member
I have my own secrets with my partner and for me telling everything about yourself makes it unrealistic. Sometimes telling it all will bring a lot of issues with your partner, a lot of explaining and reasoning. :D
That's a good point. We all have things about our past that might hurt a partner's feelings. So why share those things? We can't expect our own partners to understand every single thing about the past. Just like we might shudder at some of the events of their past.

I never share my toothbrush with my hubby. I share a bath wash with him but still it's sanitary. It's not a bar soap.:D Maybe we're not that kind of couples.hihihi...
Oh for me it's just like giving a favor to him. Specially whenever he lose his toothbrush. you know men can be so careless sometimes, just like my hubby. He can't seem to find everything that he wants to use.