Do you mix business with pleasure?

For instance you had to work with somebody in the opposite sex that's very attractive or maybe you have a super hot client. Do you mix business with pleasure? Or do you simply do your job professionally and be on your way?

Charles Franklin

Advisor Member
I keep business matters on a business level. If you mix business with pleasure, you end up with confusing priorities and loyalties. Having said that, just because I believe that doesn't mean I wouldn't take notice of an opportunity for pleasure. I'm human after all! Part of being professional is recognizing that I have the option to choose unprofessionalism, but choose not to because it is the right thing to do.

flad264

I like to keep it all about business because mixing business and pleasure could be both rewarding and destructive at the same time. I think it is just best to keep it business at all times and never ever mix the two because I have tried it before and it has only lead to destruction. My advice stay away from it period.

jcin04

It's not advisable to mix business with pleasure as you'd usually have a hard time distinguishing your priorities. However, if you are disciplined and controlled enough to make it work, then you might just make it work.