Do you have a vain personality?

AmazingP

Advisor Member
A lot of people are very conscious with the way they look especially in the eyes of other people. Consequently, they would do everything and anything possible to improve their looks and even hide visible flaws. In other words, some people would like to look flawless.

This is the attitude which is helping the beauty and wellness industry rake in billions of dollars on the cash register year in year out. What are your vanities and how do you maintain those?

radascars

Advisor Member
Before I always wanted to have a fair skin where no one can tell me that I am quite a negro or just black in skin. That's why I tend to use some whitening soap but after that I realize that my friends and my love ones accepted me from who I am and having a white skin will just make no difference at all. That's why I do not care anymore with any flaws with my body. What matters most is that as long as people around you that is true to you will accept you there's nothing to worry about with how you look from others :)

zararina

Coaching Member
It was so true that a lot are being so vain nowadays even the guys and the beauty industry is creating billions of income. :p
I do not have a vain personality. Those who do not know me well even think that I am a lesbian because I do not even use a face powder (there are lesbians that are vain lol). I just do not want to put makeups or products since it will make skin irritated and will just cause me problem. I had tried facial cream and sometimes using it when going out to cover my face from pollution.

Cecil Estrera

Well, I am a bit vain but I try to not overdo it 'cause I might end up having extreme OCD. LOL :p
My vanity routines include:
  • using toner on my face to prevent pimples
  • using facial cream for whitening
  • I also use Olay soap for skin aging
  • washing my hands pretty often because I believe I always touch dirty things
  • using hair treatment for my hair once a week