Do you have a passion?

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Do you believe in the importance of passion in your life, career, business and family? With the right blend of passion even those we think are impossible can be achievable -- mountains so high can be conquered and people who already lost hope can be revived.

What is passion? Passion can be defined as that strong or extravagant fondness, energy or desire for anything which can be a thing, a person or even just an idea. For example, why do you think entrepreneurs would like to succeed in owning their own businesses? While a lot are mainly motivated by the financial aspects, others are actually aiming for freedom that the money can produce to their lives.

What are the things you are passionate about?

speedy

Advisor Member
My Passion is my family (birth family), my husband ( and in-laws) and be a God vessel of His Words in any means. They are my inspiration and my life and world is evolving around because of them. Of course, we do need money but I am merely contended to see my family eat good, have their basic needs, have roof on their head and can buy things that they want (though not at all). Maybe I am a hypocrite of not dreaming to be rich, but honestly, I really don't dream to have a files of money or big deposits in the bank. As much as possible, I would like to help my younger siblings and mother to be stable in life then probably will go to a mission by God's grace. I am not saying that I am religious but that's my passion since I was young. In addition to that, I am fond of writing as well though my English is not good but I am still aiming and had that goal to buy my book in the bookstore. :)

zararina

Coaching Member
My passion is to be able to live righteously as much as i could. Just like living with he words of God and earning a living though good ways and will not be a criminal in any sort. :p

AmazingP

Advisor Member
My passion is to be able to live righteously as much as i could. Just like living with he words of God and earning a living though good ways and will not be a criminal in any sort. :p
Well said. Living righteously accroding to the standard set by the Creator himself is actually the only way for this world to be a better and truly beautiful place to live. Had it been possible that all people will have the same kind of mindset and course of action, we should not have the same problems all humanity is experiencing right now. All around us, we are seeing the fruits of greed and selfishness coming into the scene. There is indeed no hope in our own hands.

speedy

Advisor Member
That's great sis, God is pleased by that and doing such thing God will bless you more. Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be avoided unto you. I don't want to a criminal either..hehe:)

My passion is computer games. I view them as art, and I can look at them from a critical viewpoint. I went to school for software engineering but struggled in the environment, but now I'm teaching myself programming, so maybe I'll be able to create my own games some day.

zararina

Coaching Member
Well said. Living righteously accroding to the standard set by the Creator himself is actually the only way for this world to be a better and truly beautiful place to live. Had it been possible that all people will have the same kind of mindset and course of action, we should not have the same problems all humanity is experiencing right now. All around us, we are seeing the fruits of greed and selfishness coming into the scene. There is indeed no hope in our own hands.
Yes it was a sad fact that a lot are prioritizing their greediness over material things and power. They causes the problems on this earth that makes life miserable. It is not easy to be always righteous but at least try our best not to be bad to make this world a better place to live.

I'm passionate about Christ. I'm also very passionate about writing (storytelling, in general), teaching and literacy. Those are things I think about all the time.

A

artistry

...I am very passionate about my writing, I love words and get very involved, in presenting my views on different subjects. Words are very powerful and I love to read as well, So I write because of my love for expressing myself verbally.