do you guys think i creep her out when i saw her and i just stood there and look at her from afar but then look away?

so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there

denydritz

Coaching Member
I don't think you creep her out. The reason why she hasn't gone there yet is probably something else.

One thing I learned is that other people are too busy with their own lives to think about us. What we thought was the reason turns out to be nothing at all, most of the time.

If you want to be sure, then talk to her BF and ask him to say hi to her. I would apologize that I didn't walk up to them the last time, because I wasn't sure, but now I want to be sure. If I have the wrong person, then OK, but if I have the right person then hey, it's nice to see you again.

I don't think you creep her out. The reason why she hasn't gone there yet is probably something else.

One thing I learned is that other people are too busy with their own lives to think about us. What we thought was the reason turns out to be nothing at all, most of the time.

If you want to be sure, then talk to her BF and ask him to say hi to her. I would apologize that I didn't walk up to them the last time, because I wasn't sure, but now I want to be sure. If I have the wrong person, then OK, but if I have the right person then hey, it's nice to see you again.
I just thought I creep her out when I went out to the lobby and I saw her there sitting at the table and I just stood there from afar but then I looked away and went back to work. So idk maybe I did creep her out and maybe that’s why I see her bf picking up the food there instead.

so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there
I think it’s impossible to know whether or not you creep her out without knowing the history between you two. If there hadn’t been any, I’d say no. I think it would be unusual for something so small to creep someone out.
Maybe it’s a coincidence that her boyfriend is picking up her food now. Or maybe, you’re right and there’s a reason why she doesn’t want to run into you. But, again, without knowing the history between you two, it’s really impossible to come up with a good guess as to what that reason is.
Or, maybe she mentioned something about you to her boyfriend and her boyfriend is the one who suggested picking up the food for her. Some guys are protective like that.
But, I hope this won’t occupy too much of your thinking. There’s nothing you can really do about it. So, might as well not waste your energy thinking about it. Or, at least that’s the way I see it.