Do you guys know what this mean?

Joshua9876

Advisor Member
Hey so today when I was in class I was staring into space and I was staring at the trash can and she was walking over to the trash cans to throw away something then I was staring at the wall and I looked over and I see her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands in her head. Do you guys know what this mean?

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
It could mean a lot of things, and trying to guess is often a bad idea. It could be a momentary thought that has no real significance. And trying to find meaning is usually a bad idea and often we are wrong. Take these things as an opportunity. It's an opportunity to smile back and send a signal that you are friendly to her. A very brief smile only and then probably look away. Too long and it's a creepy stare. It's less about what she is thinking than about how you react. In the end, that's all you ever have control over anyway.

denydritz

Coaching Member
It means she was throwing away something in the trash, and she was smiling at you while she had her hands in her head. In other words: we have no idea what it means :)

If you're curious, go to her and start a conversation, rather than guessing without an end.