do you ever have days where you just can't be bothered

iebo

Do you ever have days when you just can't be bothered to do the things that you should be doing? I've been spending all day watching movies. I can't really be bothered to work.

How do you get over being in a funk, and not wanting to do what needs to be done?

fsxss

Of course I have, and my guess is that everyone has them, even if some people are affected more than others. I myself consider to suffer a lot from this. In my experience, it happens mostly when I'm either physically or mentally tired. I think it's pretty much intuitive that if you work a lot for several days in a row, your mind's capacity to concentrate on similar work (or any work at all) will naturally be diminished.

To combat this, I usually just let time pass until I'm rested and can focus on the tasks at hand again. It's also advisable to use your time to do something fun or relaxing in order to replenish your "fun meter", which will motivate you to work in the following days.

Cecil Estrera

Well I rather not be bothered most of the time, specially when I am posting in forums, so I can think of more and useful posts that I can. Unfortunately, I am always bothered by my kids and I can't do anything about it.
Maybe if they are all grown up I would be less bothered. :D

zararina

Coaching Member
I do not want to be bothered when i was sleeping and hen i am eating. :D
I get so irritated when someone bothers me for non sense or not important matter. But if is really importance, i do not mind getting bothered by someone.

tired

I think everyone does, for sure. I think it may be your brain telling you it needs a rest. No worries - just relaxation for the day. I know it works for me - the next day I feel better and ready for the crazy, hectic world.