Do you eat breakfast?

jolly

i Eat breakfast because it is necessary for some reasons like Breakfast is your chance to eat the foods you may not eat the rest of the day or Skipping breakfast makes you grouchy. there are many more reasons but i think these are enough for those who understand.

Jessi

Breakfast is your chance to eat the foods you may not eat the rest of the day
What kinds of foods would you eat for breakfast that you might not the rest of the day?

I ask because I will eat breakfast foods any time of the day. And often times, I see people eat things for breakfast that they wouldn't otherwise...and really shouldn't at all anyway (like doughnuts).

Dorothy

I never eat breakfast, it is too early for me, I grab me some coffee and I'm off.

R. Paradon

I never eat breakfast, it is too early for me, I grab me some coffee and I'm off.
I am with you Dorothy! The world has to leave me alone until I have my coffee...after that I am ready for anything.

Robert Basham

I always eat breakfast when I was still a student. But during weekends, I would do probably brunch (breakfast + lunch), I still eat breakfast until today though there are some cases I don't, it depends on the situation. Sometimes coffee and little bread will do

delboy491

Advisor Member
I do try to eat breakfast everyday,usually porridge or some other slow energy release food and I do find most days that this will last until
lunch time.
I f I do miss breakfast I have noticed that I tend to get headaches and feel generally lethargic. :(

Forrester080

This is my own experience and just what I learned from medical school: You should have breakfast ON TIME, it means that you should set your alarm clock at 6 AM or 7 AM, wake up, have your breakfast, then you can do whatever you like until evening (even going back to bed). The good thing is you can eat as much as you want for breakfast. For lunch, you can eat nothing or just a cup of coffee or a sandwich. For dinner, you may also have a hearty one then going to bed, and having dinner should be around 5-8PM.

This way of eating will protect your bladder by giving it enough time to rest between each meal as well as your body to get the best from the meals you have. If you can maintain your daily meals like this, I can make sure that you have a well-fit body and never have to be worried about getting over-weighted. The key is to be ON TIME.

Hope you enjoy.

Agley

Hey,Breakfast has own importance in our life for get the energy and fitness.Different
people like the different foods in the breakfast.I like the yogurt in the breakfast for reduce
the extra body fat...According to me that we should be eat energetic foods in the breakfast....

nonoyyh

I don't think that skip breakfast will help someone to loss weight. I eat breakfast every day. And I feel that breakfast is very important for us to keep healthy. Nutrients are very important for us to gain a good start in a day. Eating breakfast will ensure that we are mentally well to concentrate in our activity and have a happy mood. So, try to eat breakfast every day.

pipps

I have to eat breakfast near enough as soon as I wake up, otherwise I am like a zombie wandering around the house slumping down on things. I always feel very dizzy and weak when I wake up. So breakfast is essential for me. It just gives me energy and makes me feel ready to start the day.

farja

I never used to eat breakfast but i have been convinced after reading loads of benefits of eating breakfast. Since the body needs the most energy in the morning so a big meal should be taken early on to keep you going for the whole day. It will also be easily burned because the body is active in the earlier part of the day.
I believe if some pre-prepared breakfast dishes are kept it becomes easy to get into the routine of eating breakfast. For example some fruit could be chopped up and stored in freeze bags. every morning just chunk the contents into a blender and viola you have a fresh smoothie!

lilylovees

I make eating breakfast a top priority in the morning. As they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Usually I eat toast with peanut butter or scrambled eggs with vegetables. Sometimes I wake up late or need to leave early, but I still grab something to eat like a banana or apple. If I do not eat anything in the morning, I have trouble keeping focus so it is essential for me.

blueberryc

Yes I do everyday. I have to or else at lunch I would eat till I was stuffed and then keep eating.

John Beck.

Do you guys eat breakfast? I do sometimes. It really depends when I wake up. If I wake up earlier than 10, I will eat breakfast, but sometimes I wake up at 10:30 or 11 so I just wait for lunch or eat lunch a little early. It is actually recommended if you are trying to lose weight. It keeps you from eating too much at lunch.
As a child there was always a cooked breakfast which I found difficult to stomach first thing in the morning, now if I don't eat breakfast I feel awful and have no energy. I usually have porridge which is quick to prepare and is great for helping to control cholesterol. I am sure that for our long term health that we should all eat breakfast.

jonson

Hi...!
Breakfast is very essential meal and play a significant role in body fitness and health.It can reduce weight and blood pressure. No one should skip breakfast. And that's why i do heavy breakfast daily .