Do you eat breakfast?

summerRain

I can't start the day right without my breakfast. This is the first meal of the day and it should be packed with the essential nutrients and must be a complete meal. A lot of studies show that people eating their breakfast can perform better in any activities specially at work.

Jessi

I used to be really bad about not eating breakfast. I knew the benefits, but I'm not hungry when I first get up in the morning, so it seemed silly to force myself to eat.

Now, though, I make sure I don't eat too late at night so that I will be hungry earlier in the day. It's not as soon as I wake up, but I do make a point to make sure I eat something hearty before headed off for the day. Even if it's just grabbing a piece of fruit and toast, it's better than starting my day on an empty stomach.

A

artistry

Eating breakfast is a very good thing. Your body needs the fuel to function properly as you start your day. Your brain definitely needs the nutrients. That being said, sometimes I will eat breakfast, sometines I will not. Breakfast is a good way to start your day, because you could possibly be playing catch up, if you do not eat that morning meal.

DeeNeely

Yes. If I don't eat soon after I wakeup I don't feel right all day. I usually eat pretty healthy and that means, to me, eating on a regular basis so that you aren't starving when you do eat.

Jason

Do you guys eat breakfast? I do sometimes. It really depends when I wake up. If I wake up earlier than 10, I will eat breakfast, but sometimes I wake up at 10:30 or 11 so I just wait for lunch or eat lunch a little early. It is actually recommended if you are trying to lose weight. It keeps you from eating too much at lunch.
I try to eat breakfast by 9am. I don't always make it though. Even if lunch becomes my breakfast I try to eat a lot of protien.

Never. Haven't eaten breakfast for about 20 years now, unless I've been up all night - in which case it's an awesome thing to eat a cooked breakfast while watching the sun come up. I've never missed it and have just the same energy without it as I do with it.

K1nS03

I do if I have a busy day ahead, I know really I should eat breakfast everyday but sometimes i'm just not in the mood for food as soon as im up :/

ayedsena

I never miss breakfast and I always take my vitamin with my breakfast. My husband laughs at me, because I have to eat my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I get moody when I don't eat.

Jack Alan

My breakfast is 2 slice of breads with an egg and a glass of milk.
It give me an energy for a whole day working.

Daisiesndots

I always eat breakfast. I usually try to eat a bowl of oatmeal with a banana or a bowl of cereal. I love to have bacon and eggs but it tends to raise my blood pressure so I rarely have it these days which really upsets me. I love to have a salty breakfast.

A

Adam Smith

Yes, of course I take breakfast daily to get rich amount of energy for the whole day working.
My daily breakfast contains one glass of milk, one glass of orange juice, one apple, yogurt, and omelet.

bneil

I always make it on a habit to eat breakfast everyday, since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, I never really want to miss breakfast unless I'm in a hurry.

YoungAce

I really should, but I don't eat it enough. On the days that I do, I notice that things just tend to be easier and I tend to be much happier.

It's weird how large of an effect it has on your body!

shahid saif

you have shared the good info in this forum post. but i am not agree with this info, because if u want lose your wait you can use the other items for this case. thanks.

hollyholidaze

Breakfast is the most important meal! We have it all backwards, eating a HUGE meal for dinner, right before we become complacent for the next 8-12 hours. Dinner should be the smallest meal, and breakfast - a balanced breakfast - should always be eaten. I start with some non-fat milk, for the protein, and then about 1/2 hour later eat something filling and healthy.

Dorothy

Not very often, I'm usually too busy to get around to eating breakfast, I usually eat at lunchtime. I know they say it is the most meal of the day and it would be nice to have a nice breakfast, but I just never get around to it.

pafjlh

Depending on what I'm doing during the day will depend on the type of breakfast I will have. If I know I won't be too active, I will have a light breakfast. If I know I have a full day ahead of me I will have a more substantial breakfast that will stay with me longer.

marlinealcott

I always eat breakfast unless I am fasting that they. I've had the same exact breakfast routine for many years now: Wake up, oil pull and then make a big organic fruit smoothie and have a cup of tea. :)

R. Paradon

If you miss breakfast you are not going to die! All of the nutrients from yesterday do not dissipate while you are sleeping! I eat only when I am hungry and that works fine for me. I get up about six every morning and usually go to bed about two in the morning. I have energy and am not sluggish! I suppose it depends on the individual on what is needed or not!

KarenYvonne

I always eat my breakfast. I do so not just for myself but also for my family. When I eat mine, they would be also encouraged to eat the first meal of the day. I personally feed my kids in order for them to get used to the habit. It's sort of setting an example as well. My husband never eats breakfast all by himself so I cook early so that he would have energy to do better at his workplace.

Breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day so we make sure to consume the heaviest meal that we can every mornings. :)

I agree with Cecil