Do you believe in miracle healing?

AmazingP

Advisor Member
During the time of Christianity's founder Jesus Christ, the manifestation of healing miracles were one of the many attributes followers of religious leaders were looking for. Today, this is still true as some people are really praying for miracles to heal their physical, emotional, financial troubles.

Have you personally witnessed a healing miracle? Do you really believe in its authenticity?

speedy

Advisor Member
Yes, I still believe in the miracle of healing and I had witnessed a lot of it. I lived in the church for how many years and seen the ministry of my Pastor including praying for the sick, casting out the demon possessed women ( it was truly a great experienced) and more. It is the faith that works among the people involved in prayer and healing. Praying for the sick people is not the main ministry but it just come in every time some one will come forward or visit the church for healing. I saw one with a cancer and he was completely healed...The Doctor told him that he will live for 6 months only but he is very much alive now already how many years had passed because of constant prayer. I still believe in healing in Jesus name. :)

zararina

Coaching Member
I do believe in miracle and that includes the miracle healing. Miracles happens due strong faith and having positive thinking that there is still hope and solution for it. There are simple miracles having daily in our lives and we are the living proof of miracle.

Cecil Estrera

I personally do not believe in miracle healing. Pardon me but I am a science person and I really believe that one can only be healed to the fullest once he has undergone treatments and examinations for his disease. No one can guess what's happening inside our bodies so for me, we really have to consult everything to our doctors.

Soozi

Yes, yes, yes, I do! My daughter received prayer for healing of a very serious kidney condition when she was a toddler and was completely healed. I have personally experienced healing for more minor ailments like a cold and menstrual cramps. I have also witnessed other healings, including one for scoliosis in which the vertebrae in the girl's spine visibly moved while she was being prayed over.

sepia_majesty

I believe that healing was something something given to the world to show God's authority and His seal of approval over His representatives (like Moses, Daniel, Elijah and other prophets and, most notably, Jesus). I don't believe they are something that were meant to last forever, and they were merely given as a sign to show that the speaker is truly representing God. Once the Scriptures were complete, I believe those kinds of signs and miracles ceased.

The New Testament talks a lot about miracles but, remember, people did not have the New Testament then. It hadn't been written. They needed a sign that the apostles were actually representing God. Once the Scriptures were given and we know their authority, we no longer need signs to validate anyone's claims to be God's messenger. We can simply turn to the Scriptures to see if that person really represents God. If you read the Bible, you see that miracles only came in "waves," so to speak. Moses did them, Elijah and Elisha, Daniel, and only a few others. Many books of the Bible are filled with people who did not work miracles, and never saw them performed (a miracle being something that defies the physical laws of nature, God stepping into the lives of mankind and performing a fantastic feat, like parting a sea or raising the dead). Moses was speaking for God to establish His nation; hundreds of years later, some of the prophets were speaking to God to inform the people about what was happening to them; Jesus was, of course, preaching the Gospel and His followers were establishing the church. These were all important "transitional" moments for God's people. I think the next time we'll see miracles will be during the end times, described in Revelation.

I have personally never seen a healing take place. I've never seen a blind person healed, a deaf person given ears that hear, a lame person walking, or a person rising from the dead. Those were immediate, miraculous events that were done publicly and could be tested empirically, unlike a lot of the so-called faith healing some people promote.

Now, this doesn't mean I believe people can never be "healed," so to speak. If a person is sick or has a condition, they should certainly pray for healing, or the taking away of that illness. I'm speaking specifically of "miracles," or things that happen that absolutely defy physical laws, the miracles described in the Bible. A person today getting cancer, praying for healing, getting treatment, and the cancer going into remission and thank God because He has enabled them to be healed. There is a difference, however, between that and a person rising from the dead or a person touching blind eyes and restoring vision instantly, or simply speaking a word and causing a paralytic to walk. That doesn't happen outside of Scripture. God can certainly change the conditions within a person's body, or make medicine effective, but I don't think those are "miracles" in the Biblical sense.

Empangop

Jesus did it so we got to believe. Miracle healing is happening and is real. But, beware of a satan or evil spirit could also deceive us to give us miracle healing. Evil could do wonders too in this healing. So, beware or on guard against the cunning devil. So, don't adore such healing too much unless it's done in Jesus's name.

AAW99

Yes, I still believe in the miracle of healing and I had witnessed a lot of it. I lived in the church for how many years and seen the ministry of my Pastor including praying for the sick, casting out the demon possessed women ( it was truly a great experienced) and more. It is the faith that works among the people involved in prayer and healing. Praying for the sick people is not the main ministry but it just come in every time some one will come forward or visit the church for healing. I saw one with a cancer and he was completely healed...The Doctor told him that he will live for 6 months only but he is very much alive now already how many years had passed because of constant prayer. I still believe in healing in Jesus name. :)
In Jesus name indeed Speedy. Christ is my miracle - I use His energy to heal my clients, animals and plants. Here's a video of me healing one of my clients in London - choose one of the videos from the right hand side: http://bit.ly/2ndhealing

Enjoy!

Ourhigherself

When I was young, I always saw my great grandma hold iron objects (usually kitchenware) over the heads of sick people and I watched them get better really quickly. At the time we were not living in America so access to great healthcare wasn't that available. Perhaps a placebo effect of sorts, but I witnessed people come out of really bad illnesses very quickly as good as new.!

Pratima

Coaching Member
During the time of Christianity's founder Jesus Christ, the manifestation of healing miracles were one of the many attributes followers of religious leaders were looking for. Today, this is still true as some people are really praying for miracles to heal their physical, emotional, financial troubles.

Have you personally witnessed a healing miracle? Do you really believe in its authenticity?
Yes, I have total faith in healing power. There is spiritual energy in the universe which heals you. One should know the method of healing. I have experienced positive results many times in my life. I myself do healing when required. I have seen miracles happening in my life.