Do We Need To Go To Collegue to Succeed in Life?

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Since we were kids our parents have told us that we have to go to college to ''be somebody'' in life, they wanted us to have a title. But it is shocking to see most of the successful people in the world that didn't go to college or didn't finish college

Take a look at Rciahrd Branson, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckeberg, Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, Michael Dell, Jim Rohn or Brian Tracy. The list goes on and none of them have a college degree.

Tell me about the current importance of college? Do you need to go college to be succesful?

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
For the most part, I think college is unnecessary. It's not useful like it used to be because good jobs are becoming scarce and many employers demand that you have experience, sometimes years of it, for the job. People would be better off attending trade school and combining a trade job with being an entrepreneur.

In my opinion, college is definitely not a requirement for success. If you have the hunger and passion to succeed, you can do ANYTHING you want.

Kezzielee

dsuch a great question, we were brought up to believe that if we wanted to succeed in life we had to have a further education and my parents always taught us that education is very important. I still believe it is however i have learnt that you dont need it to become what you want to become. all it takes is passion and drive and you can teach yourself anything! after all, there is no better education than experience :)