Do subliminal messages in music work?

docjohn

Ive heard that hearing positive affirmations over and over help change the way you think and help change your life. Was wondering if anyone has tried subliminal messages in music. I see there are some softwares out there that let you do this. Has anyone tried this program as it looks like it does what others dont so im really thinking about trying it and posting my thoughts here. This is the one im looking at is called Subliminal Recording System X1 Looking forward to your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
Hey Docjohn, I meditated with binaural beats with subliminal messages for quite some time. I had great growth however though a lot of upheaval. I also didn't have a lot of success manifesting anything faster. When I used subliminal messages they only provided extreme growing experiences. For example my first affirmation was for increased patience, I owned a insurance branch and needed to better deal with people. Soon after I had all of the negative, rude nasty encounters I could imagine. Why, the world provided the situations I needed to acquire my goal. I learned patience through dealing with situations that cultivated that skill.

What I found was the affirmations sat on top of my current beliefs and since i didn't directly deal with the residents I automatically choose a pain path of growth. I decided at that stage in my growth with a mind full of opposite beliefs I needed to clean out before I added onto.

Long story short, I think subliminals are great for life missions something that won't change for years or when we have the ability to meditate with a still mind successfully so affirmation have a clear path though a clutter of mind.

Hope my experience helps

Cheers!

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hi @docjohn I tried listening to subliminal messages in music for a short time. I do feel the effects immediately after listening to them. I get a surge of positive energy, but it lasts only a while.

I think if you want long term effects, then subliminal messages are only a part of the equation. It's a great tool to have and use frequently, but you should combine it with other tools to get the best results. I use meditation with brainwave entrainment. It helps me to stay calm and relaxed as I work.

Cheers!

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
Hi, I think subliminal messages are helpful, when you feel bad, when you need motivation right now. For long effects, I will suggest you to think more about your WHY, it means reason, why are you do what you do. Once you´ll find your Why, and its really big (I suggest at least one non-selfish external goal) you ´ll have your long-term motivation. And you can use subliminal messages in music in those moments, when you feel really bad, when you struggle, when you had bad day and you need motivation right now.
Let me know if its helps.