Did You Know There Are 2 Types Of Failure In World?

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
Failure.

Something, every single person on a planet have experience with.

There are actually 2 types of failure.

1. Practical failure - is when you try something, and it doesn´t work.

- I myself, as I was little child, I wanted to play soccer. But, I wasn´t so good as my friends, who played for 1.league team (I played for village, where I grew up).

I failed every time we played against each other. But, I didn´t give up, I knew what was my goal, and few years later, I played soccer for my country, and some of them, even stop playing soccer.

2. True failure - is when you fail and then, give up.

- Then, you know you have failed.

I hope you are avoiding this type of failure...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don´t let few practical failures, discourage you from your goal.

What is your experience with Practical, and with True failure?

I would say hello but their are so many other interesting ways of starting a conversation. I think that people fail because they are terrified of success. It is a fear of the unknown. I say that fear is bar none the most powerful human emotion.

People who fail are those who seek security. People who seek security are scared of risk. Instead of swimming they tip their toe into the water. Risk isn't for everyone. I don't think you can teach people to be more daring. You can show them what to do but at the end of the day it is up to them to convince themselves.

You have no idea about the extent that people go to defend their ego. I agree with the message I just think that the people who need it most are the most eager to reject it.

P.S Bravo. Playing for your country is something to be proud of.