Decision

allanrsm

Coaching Member
What have you decided to do today that will move you from where you are now, to an entirely new state of awareness, success and freedom?

For too long I was always wishing, hoping and dreaming about what it would be like to live like those that had abundance, and never made the mental effort to find out what it would take to achieve more than I was currently achieving and become more than I was!

We always have a tendency to do what others have decided for us, the lifestyle we live, our earning capability, the food we eat, the places we shop at and everything else and the worst thing about it is that we don't even realize that these are not our decisions!

Stop and DECIDE what do you want?

When we make a decision to advance ourselves, learn new skills and grow as people we will then take action on getting what we want. Even if we don't know what to do by making a decision and sticking to that decision we will dig, hunt, search and continue to enquire as to how we can achieve what we want...our awareness will expand!

By deciding to go after what we want we change the way we think, from a passive mental state to an active mental state, and these thoughts build a desire to grow along with a confidence to attain abundance!

Decide to decide TODAY!

simone

Hi Allan, very good thoughts. That which I do Today for myself is :
- no procrastination,
- I think which I can overcome every challenge always
- help others
- I do exercise physical and mental
- I think always how better my life

Before of be so, I don't understood which my life was horrible because I was stop on the comfort-zone.
I had overcome much barrier but I could do this only because I have start to understood it.
Understood it is very difficult, but if everybody us will watch within ourselves, we will can understood it.

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
You're right, the action you take changes the way you think. It builds over time, too, as you persistently take actions that move you in the ways you've decided to change.

It's not easy. But you can grow and contribute to the world in more ways as you take action.