Daily Rituals

Cole Erispe-O'Connor

Advisor Member
Hi Guys,

It's important to have a plan and habits that lead you to being successful in all areas of your life.

I was curious to see everyone's rituals and habits whether it be affirming yourself at certain times, meditation time, family time etc.

All things planned out intelligently and practiced everyday benefits you.

Nickmens

Hi Guys,

It's important to have a plan and habits that lead you to being successful in all areas of your life.

I was curious to see everyone's rituals and habits whether it be affirming yourself at certain times, meditation time, family time etc.

All things planned out intelligently and practiced everyday benefits you.

Hello Cole,

"It is important to have a plan". That statement is very true. Having what I call "Daily Doables" are essential to accomplishing a goal one sets for themselves.

Great work.

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Creating and maintaining good habits in communication skills I think has been very important in my success. Just knowing how to be a good listener can make so much difference in building relationships that lead to success. Also related is knowing how important relationships are and not burning bridges. For me it's not so much rituals or affirmations, I think more about positive beliefs and positive attitude. Balance also, making sure you are making time for work, family, friends and yourself.

Access Your Brain

That's a very important issue you brought up... Not having a plan for day is like navigating without a map. Rituals make the plan meaningful. In the mornings I set the tone for a day by listening to brain wave audio tracks, affirmations and visualizations.

If you want to learn more about the 3 powerful mind techniques I have been using you can find them here: 3 Mind Power Secrets http://accessyourbrain.com/

Nickmens

That's a very important issue you brought up... Not having a plan for day is like navigating without a map. Rituals make the plan meaningful. In the mornings I set the tone for a day by listening to brain wave audio tracks, affirmations and visualizations.

If you want to learn more about the 3 powerful mind techniques I have been using you can find them here: 3 Mind Power Secrets http://accessyourbrain.com/

"Daily Rituals". I like that.

Charles Franklin

Advisor Member
My routine has shifted over the years. Before I had an elaborate ritual with all kinds of things like yoga, meditation, prayer, reading, etc. While I would have liked to keep that up, circumstances in my life changed how I approach mornings.

I now begin my day with prayer and Bible reading (at least 1 chapter) every morning and night.

pipps

I feel like now it's summer my routine and daily rituals have also changed, since winter. Also my body has been aching a lot recently from over-exercising and straining my neck. So I've not done any exercise for the past two weeks which has been strange but my body has fully recovered. :) But next week I've definitely going to be more relaxed and enjoy spending time with my loved one.

I plan on making the most of every moment with him :)

Cole Erispe-O'Connor

Advisor Member
Sounds great guys! I have found one of the most powerful tools to put into your plan is simple to make use of what they call the golden hour... Basically what it requires you to do is use the first hour of every morning to read some powerful and positive material to start off your day.

Access your brain by the way, have signed up for your newsletter as a fellow Inboxer. :)

Thanks for the replies!