Contacting each other outside of dating site...

I’ve registered in an international dating site with matchmaking services called [censored].

The site allowed me to meet a ton of beautiful women and I have started to correspond with them.

For 4 months now, I’ve been in a continuous correspondence with Elena.

She’s fluent in English and she’s only 7 years younger than me.

She is independent and even has her own business.

She’s nice, sweet and gorgeous… pretty much the perfect girl for me.

So, I’ve decided to ask her to do Skype calls with me.

I want to be able to talk with her while seeing each other face to face for a change.

She hasn’t responded since I sent that letter, so now I wonder if I scared her off or if that

is her way of saying she doesn’t want to… and now I wonder, when is the right time to

ask for video calls? I’ve never done online dating and I’m new to this. If it’s true that

I might not be able to hear from Elena after the letter, then I want to know when is the

write time so I won’t make the same mistake. I need some advice!!!

I don't have a lot of experience on dating sites (the last one I tried was in 2010 or 2011) but I think the principles still apply to online and offline dating all the same.

I highly doubt that someone would disappear simply because you asked to chat on Skype. If she weren't interested in video chatting via Skype for now, she would either say no directly or keep putting it off by making excuses to avoid it or something. Maybe it's different from the United States, but that's what would happen when I was doing the online dating thing. I asked a few women to chat on the phone or meet in person and if they didn't want to, they would tell me and I would just accept it and move on. There is no "right time" to ask for things like this - if you felt comfortable with her, it's reasonable to ask for video chats instead of regular messages. Everyone is different, so just go with your feeling.

I'm going to be honest here, from the outside (and without knowing what kind of communication you both had) the whole thing looks very suspicious. I guess that either she was not interested in you and decided to move on without telling you, or that dating service is a scam.

Adam7

Four months is a long time, so I don't think you have asked her too early to do a face to face chat on Skype. Stressing over trying to find out what is going is a waste of time. Your mind will give you story after story about what could be going on and you won't know which is true, most likely, those stories are all assumptions. Communication is the best thing in my opinion, I would try to communicate with her, find out what is going on. Good luck.

MoreSuccess

Administrator
Staff member
The original post is fake, the purpose was to promote a match making site. Many posts and accounts from this organization have already been removed in the past, they are wasting their time here.