Clarity

I too like it when my head feels full of clarity. Generally we get this when we find our sense of purpose. I have only discovered where my niche is in the last six months. And I have been more involved in how I communicate that than ever before. I think when you are going about doing what you love you seem to be more in line with your path. This seems to keep me on track. When I steer off it, it is when I feel like there is a hole in my life. It took me a while to find it but I did, I have gained this clear head. Whenever anything gets me down, I refocus in on what I want to achieve and I am rebalanced again.

Patrick Frank

Advisor Member
Thanks for these great comments. Right now I think that meditation is helping me along that pathway to clarity. But creative writing helps, too, as well as exposure to music and nature. Physical activity, too. Of course, positive relationships help immensely.

Thanks for these great comments. Right now I think that meditation is helping me along that pathway to clarity. But creative writing helps, too, as well as exposure to music and nature. Physical activity, too. Of course, positive relationships help immensely.
Sounds like you should be really balanced with all the activity you are doing. Good luck with the creative writing. I have always been a fan of it myself.

Patrick Frank

Advisor Member
I am grateful for all of these comments. My mind is certainly not always clear, especially when overtired or face with very complicated sources of stress. I think I am very intolerant of chaos...

I am grateful for all of these comments. My mind is certainly not always clear, especially when overtired or face with very complicated sources of stress. I think I am very intolerant of chaos...
Hey Patrick,

My mind too is not good when overtired and this creates complications, but there is always tomorrow. Once we know we are committed we don't have to worry too much about a day off here and there. If I am not tired I do exceptionally well with chaos and sometimes in thrive in it. But if the mind is tired, I just close my door, no point dealing with chaos when I am not at my best.

Patrick Frank

Advisor Member
Hey Patrick,

My mind too is not good when overtired and this creates complications, but there is always tomorrow. Once we know we are committed we don't have to worry too much about a day off here and there. If I am not tired I do exceptionally well with chaos and sometimes in thrive in it. But if the mind is tired, I just close my door, no point dealing with chaos when I am not at my best.
Yes, a sense of commitment is essential to my mental health. Commitment to key people in my life and creative projects are vital for me.

Yes, a sense of commitment is essential to my mental health. Commitment to key people in my life and creative projects are vital for me.
I agree Patrick, a sense of commitment really spears me on. And the projects and challenges I have created for myself are exhilarating, exhausting and at times scary but I would not have it any other way. Would you?