Check out my blog: keepgoingmind.com

LisaRam

Hello,
My name is Lisa and I have a blog on topics about personal development from a personal perspective. I share my experiences and thoughts and welcome comments and advice, all in a respectful and kind environment.
Please check it out at keepgoingmind

denydritz

Coaching Member
Hi Lisa, I just visited your blog and left you a comment. You have a nice blog and your writing is easy to read. My suggestion for your blog (if you want more readers) is to sharpen your identity, if that makes sense. Personal development is a very wide topic, what do you want to focus on?

I also have a blog focused on personal development. Maybe we can collaborate some time :)

LisaRam

Hi Lisa, I just visited your blog and left you a comment. You have a nice blog and your writing is easy to read. My suggestion for your blog (if you want more readers) is to sharpen your identity, if that makes sense. Personal development is a very wide topic, what do you want to focus on?

I also have a blog focused on personal development. Maybe we can collaborate some time :)
Hello, Denydritz!
Thank you so much for your kind comments and good advice. I am still figuring out what interests me the most. It is tempting to just talk about life in general.
I am glad my reading style comes out clear despite English being my second language.
I would love to collaborate sometime, once I have found my legs in this blogging thing. I will check out your blog.
Have a great day! :)