Bullet Journaling Is Life Changing. Thoughts?

I’ve been using a planner/ bullet journal for a few years now, and just wanted to recommend it. Before bed, just list out what you want to do the next day with check boxes next to them. The next day, check them off as you do them, and at the end of the day, write a quick reflection and repeat.

You can also tier your tasks into priorities. Do the high priority tasks first. Or you can just list them in the order you’ll get them done.

Anyone have a different method? Any input or suggestions?

This has sent my productivity through the roof, and has truly changed my life.

DreamLifeRules

Advisor Member
I agree with your method. I have a similar one.
  • Before I go to bed, I make list of things, which I want to complete on the next day,
  • I try to give them also a time, not just mention for example 10 things and when I wake up, I wouldn´t know what to do, ho to do, and when to do,
  • I also rank my tasks by a priority and do important task first (which is maybe most important part of my list).
Those are few benefits I noticed:
  • I could sleep better, because I don´t have to think about what I will do in the next day,
  • In the morning, I am not confused and not waste time by thinking what I have to do,
  • I have a lot better productivity, when I spend few minutes plan my day.
So, I recommend planning your day. Try to abide your plans, but if suddenly ,,life happens" (if it´s important, not just urgent), don´t get unmotivated about not finished every tasks. Do the tasks, which isn´t as much important on the next day.

I hope it helps.