Building Confidence through Goal setting.

Mrnace

Low confidence and self esteem is a major contributor to a lack of life accomplishments.

If you can't pay your bills, develop healthy relationships, feel secure, fed and comfortable. Then why would you think things could get any better.

But they can.

Here is how - http://becomethemonster.com/build-confidence-through-goal-setting/

Hope you enjoy

Mrnace

Mrnace,
Wow, you must have spent a lot of time on this content. I will definitely strive to become as thorough as you in my informative posts.
Do you mind if I back link to your site in the future? Here is my blog if you want to check that my content is appropriate.
Thanks,
Pat
Thanks Patrick,. This article took me a couple of hours to get completed, it will be worth it when my traffic starts being a lot higher. Your blog is pretty decent too mate, don't sell yourself short.

And please back link as much as you like.

@Mrnace great article ! keep it up!
Thanks for your kind words. I'll not only keep it up, but I'll for better.

namktqs

Coaching Member
I love this topic, I really confident because I know where I am going, what is things I will achieve in future. Even things happen as I don't want right now but it is myself, my ability right now. I am going improve them, I don't matter how bad of things happening and I only focus what help me going far more. All of that around my goals in my life.

Ann Magana

Advisor Member
I set intentions as my goals. I write them down and review them daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lifestylecoach_vibes

Low confidence and self esteem is a major contributor to a lack of life accomplishments.

If you can't pay your bills, develop healthy relationships, feel secure, fed and comfortable. Then why would you think things could get any better.

But they can.

Here is how - http://becomethemonster.com/build-confidence-through-goal-setting/

Hope you enjoy

To add to the topic of your post. I believe that we can build self-confidence by giving ourselves to accomplish small goals in the beginning of our conquests. This gives us confidence because our brain will begin to get pleasure out of the process. Many times, people do not take the time to dedicate themselves to the accomplishment of a goal because success seems so far away. However, if you begin to see small successes you will see short term and long term reward which will give you the motivation to keep going.

Please however, remember to not allow yourself to get complacent or lose discipline when you see results. Us humans tend to get so caught up in a certain good result by stop working hard. However, use this results to see possibility and keep going!

Last edited by a moderator: