Boosting self-confidence

TheGuru

Heeeey dudes, just wanna let you know that I am glad to know that I am not the only person who is going on through this, I mean, I'm not glad that others are also experiencing the same problem but I think It's kind of cool to meet people who actually understand you : )

D

Danny Jones

There are a many ways to boost your self-confidence. I pick up a few point which helps you to enhance your confidence. You should Groom yourself; Photoshop your self-image; Dress nicely; always Think in a positive way; Kill negative thoughts; Get to know yourself; Know your principles and live with them; Speak slowly but confidently; Increase competence; Set a small goal and achieve it.If Follow all these things, then you will get a result within a few days.

. . Management Writing Solutions

iain twiddy

Growing up, I must admit I had low self-esteem. Maybe it was my peers who made me feel that I don't belong and I was a loser or something. What I did was just focus on my studies which made me look a loser even more.

When I reached high school, I began to socialize and get a group of friends. Somehow, they have increased by confidence by telling me praises and the good qualities that I possess.

At present, I cannot say that I have 100% confidence but I think I am confident enough to face the world.

Now I just want to ask you guys if you have confidence-boosting tips so that anyone here who lacks confidence would learn how to change for the better.

Well, what can you advice?
Two things really help. Self-love and doing courage.

You felt down on yourself until you got some friends who started to encourage you. They showed you that you don't have to be shy or not think much of yourself, they increased your confidence by telling you that you were okay. You can do this for yourself as well and give yourself credit when you deserve it, you can encourage yourself. We all need to give ourselves self-love.

I also think that doing courage is very important. Do things that scare you and it will build your confidence over time. Put yourself out into the world and try new things even if you are afraid, you'll end up growing more mature and becoming more confident. Do courage in order to build confidence.

Rj1998_G369

There are tons of ways to boost self-confidence and we are all aware of the importance of being confident in your own skin. I made a video on owning your confidence check it out here

Kris Spirit

One way to boost confidence that worked for me in high school was a daily practice of talking to myself and smiling and laughing in the mirror at home. I think that knowing your face, and how it actually looks when you feel like you are smiling go a long way.

cowocoli

The coworking and shared office space for rent in jaipur

culture has brought a paradigm shift in the Indian real-estate sector over the past few years. Coworking Space in Jaipur.. We don’t need introduction to the coworking spaces today. Specially in TIER 1 cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru.Commercial office space in jaipur

Basically,Coworking office Space in Jaipur

is a shared workspaces that accommodates freelancers, startups and medium size corporations, in a common space. And provide them with all the relevant services. Tenants do not have to deal with the burden of expensive and long-term office rental contracts, and commercial property owners get more out of spaces that are lying idle by partnering with coworking players.

Autologie

Very controversial topic with many facets. Personal growth in short, according to us, is born and grows correlated to the individual's level of consciousness, which is practically an innate ability; certainly we are not saying at all that if it is innate it is useless to train it, for example many athletes are born with excellent genetics, but if they never train, they will never get great results. The same applies to the correlation between consciousness and development human.To train it you have to get in the head to study so much, to be really hungry for knowledge and to know, to analyze yourself.Today there are endless techniques, everyone can choose the ones they want, we are developing one of our own that contains more than six years of constant study, but now we are here only to give advice!

J101

Confidence can definitely be learned. I used to be extremely shy, but have found that we control the narrative of our life story. If you tell yourself you're an unconfident person, you just become less and less confident.

I don't like the phrase 'fake it till you make it', but there is a bit of truth that if you just start acting a bit more confident, you weirdly start to feel a bit more confident, which in turn makes you naturally act a bit more confident, and then people start treating you as if you're a confident person.

Ultimately though we don't want external confidence (which normally comes off as arrogance), it's about that inner confidence and self belief. That's what can radically transform your life. One of the best ways to build this inner confidence is by committing to continually improving yourself. When you set goals for yourself and hit them, and see your own progress of becoming someone who says they'll do something and then does it, that's when you really start to believe in yourself. And as I said before, this cycle then reinforces itself. It's all about getting that initial inner confidence to start with, and then it can grow from there.

As cheesy as it might sound, just having a positive mindset helps a lot with this. We choose whether to interpret things as 'good' or 'bad' - and people who constantly see the negative in situations/people generally have less confidence in themselves. Start making a conscious choice to see the positive. It really helps.

Good luck! You've got this!