Beware the RELATIONSHIP DESTROYER!

Isantis Tao

Coaching Member
Beware the relationship destroyer! Do you know what it is? There is in fact one thing that destroys all relationships, and makes them unhealthy while they last....

But do not worry you can prevent yourself from having this problem so that your relationships can be healthy!

Find out what this relationship destroyer is and how to prevent it in this video:

And I would like to dedicate this thread to helping people with any relationship issues they may be having so their relationships can be healthier :)

sherman joseph

I agree that Jealousy is unhealthy and can ruin a relationship, Trust is also important. However the lack of communication can be detrimental to any relationship. If people can learn to communicate better, you could handle the jealous issue which in return would allow you to trust your partner more.

siltonmart

There are times when many of us feel low at some point or the other in life and at such times then we consult the counseling therapist who shall give counseling to face any challenges that life throws at us and confidently overcome depression or stress to lead a normal life again.

Mental health counseling

tomasoberg

Love that stuff sherman communication its essential, if you have that you can solve most things.

Srry but I havnt even lookt at the video because of the headline. I will just say what I think about jealousy and "nr 1 relationship destroyer "

Every time i her about jealousy its connected to bad.
But i mean is jealousy really bad in every situation ? if your not feeling that jealousy feeling, do you even love the person deeply enough ?
I would say jealousy is a good indication that you love the person and not just destroyer of relationships .
It all comes down to how do you handle it ?
Then you have to go back to yourself and ask, why does it happen ? how can I prevent it ? Is it on my table? time to talk about it ?

Where does the line go for you to feel that feeling of being jealous?
Seen your partner
Talking to another person ?
Hugging another person ?

Just remeber, we are social things.
Ive been there myself just a mad man been jealous all the time, until she ran away.
You cant chain another person to yourself, because they will just go away

I would say 2 "relationship destroyers"
Not have a separate life and bad communication is more of a relationship destroyer .
If you live thought another person I find it very hard to have a healthy relationship.

So Jealousy is just a feeling ? it comes down to how do you handle the feelings ?
And again can you talk about it/communicate it to the other person ?

YOUR IN CHARGE: Work on yourself and then the relationship, If you dont change nothing will change.

Carl Davies

Jealousy hits us all in someway or another. You know what's worse.. When people are jealous of others and they don't know why..? I've witnessed that first had myself.