Best android apps

With android overtaking Apple's IOS as the most widely used OS for smartphones, i would guess a large number of people visiting this forum has an android based phone. What do you consider the best app that has improved your life?

Although very simple i like the flashlight app which has helped me on many occasions. Sometimes i need to lift the false ceiling tiles up and look inside (which is dark and unpleasant), and as i don't have torch to hand i just whip out my phone and see what's there. Google Maps is my next favourite as i can never find my way around and this map helps me to navigate to my destination. Thanks google!

CraZzyChiC

Well personally love having ColorNote, helps me to keep all of my important notes in place. (Also can be used as a calender so that it is all in one place) I also have Adobe Reader on my phone at all times so that I can read the eBooks that help me most when I am on the go

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
ColorNotes seemed pretty nice when I gave it a brief try. I've been using Gtasks for basic task management, and Google calendar.

A

Andre

Evernote - Cloud based note taking app that syncs across your android device, iOS and PC. A real lifesaver. Free with premium options

Calm - Guided meditations that use PMR/Mindfulness routines. Plug in and relax for 2, 5, 10 mins a day. Free basic meditations with premium upgrades.

madkhaos

Coaching Member
Trello - Great for managing Tasks and Goals, which can be shared to specific people who may work off the same lists. Great interface and flexibility. Ease of use.

SigFig - Used to watch all my investments. All investments gathered in one place.

Mint - Tracking of financial accounts. All accounts in one place.

TeamViewer for Remote Control - Remote in to my home PC when needed on the go.